True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    It's truly a grief process @FittinThis Trying so hard to stay strong, gets so tough.
    Really trying @Cerealsensei

• DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, I miss my ex and today am really sad and grumpy :-(

Tomorrow's a new day. You're awesome and your days will be brighter!
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm up at 2am binge watching Murder She Wrote and I need to be up early writing my dissertation.
  • kq1981
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »
    I confess, I miss my ex and today am really sad and grumpy :-(

Tomorrow's a new day. You're awesome and your days will be brighter!

Thank you :smile:
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, i am ready for the kids to be grown and on their own. Though I still like them around...sometimes.

It's awesome!!!! 2 of mine are grown and the baby is 16. I see the finish line lol. Plus i still get to do the fun stuff with the grandson!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I almost always feel like I'm on the outside looking in.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    Ok i confess we might be *kitten*. The neighbors were drunk last night. Loud music, louder conversation all night. I'm like damn even the bars closed at 2am. I didnt say anything, but this morning at 7 am we cranked up the music...hope they like jazz :D

Iggy Pop is always a welcome wake up call.

nothing says 'good morning!' like: "I Wanna Be Your Dog" played at a volume of eleven around 6am.
  • Pamela_43
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Ok i confess we might be *kitten*. The neighbors were drunk last night. Loud music, louder conversation all night. I'm like damn even the bars closed at 2am. I didnt say anything, but this morning at 7 am we cranked up the music...hope they like jazz :D

Iggy Pop is always a welcome wake up call.

nothing says 'good morning!' like: "I Wanna Be Your Dog" played at a volume of eleven around 6am.

Oh hell yes. I'm holding on to that one for next weekend! LOL
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I called someone fat (she was not) as a joke and feel awful about it cause turns out she struggles with weight issues
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options

I confess this made me laugh..you go girl.
  • Pamela_43
    Options
    Laurie6578 wrote: »

I confess this made me laugh..you go girl.

LOL. I saw them out this afternoon. I dont think they love me. Haha.
  • kq1981
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I almost always feel like I'm on the outside looking in.

Me too, but we get to observe from the outside and determine the idiots from the genuine people x
  • kq1981
    Options
    I confess, I tone my personality down wen commenting on mpf threads.
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I confess that i would like to kill my boss right now for getting me to work 30 mins early for a training day only to tell me when i get in that its actually for thursday and not today!!!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I often type out replies then delete them before hitting 'post' because I overthink everything.
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I confess, my best friends fiance of 3 years DIED Friday night, overdose/STUPID heroin.
    I told everyone it was a heart attack~
  • kq1981
    Options
    embeers wrote: »
    I confess, my best friends fiance of 3 years DIED Friday night, overdose/STUPID heroin.

Oh my god! I'm so sorry:-( drugs are *kitten*
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Oh man how sad. Sorry this happened
  • FeraFilia
    Options

That's horrible. :(

Heroin overdose is on the rise around here. A friend of mine lost his 19 year old son to overdose... It's a tough thing to deal with. Condolences to you and your friend.