Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    Honest, I only have one piece of a Kit Kat each day.

https://youtu.be/9SmQbOfmkTo

I think you should share @Timshel_

Sorry, barely enough for me. :P

Well ok greedy! I'll just have this instead. :)1fgemqaw3gwz.jpg

NOOOOW we can share.

Back away from the Reese cups.. They're all mine B)

I think I can take ya.

It's on!

KittenHug_zps4ef58fb1.gif~c200
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I like what I see in the mirror now. Sometimes I even look and say... damn dude you look pretty good haha.

I envy you this. I wish I could like what I see in the mirror, at least sometimes.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess I like what I see in the mirror now. Sometimes I even look and say... damn dude you look pretty good haha.

I still have issues with this, but when I am quiet and I look inside myself, then I like what I see.
    You got this amigo!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

I envy you this. I wish I could like what I see in the mirror, at least sometimes.

I like you. No matter what.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I like you. No matter what.

Thank you. <3
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Honest, I only have one piece of a Kit Kat each day.

https://youtu.be/9SmQbOfmkTo

I think you should share @Timshel_

Sorry, barely enough for me. :P

Well ok greedy! I'll just have this instead. :)1fgemqaw3gwz.jpg

NOOOOW we can share.

Back away from the Reese cups.. They're all mine B)

I think I can take ya.

It's on!

KittenHug_zps4ef58fb1.gif~c200

HEYYY! You're doing it wrong!

tumblr_mg2puabxsM1qm8776o1_400.gif
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options

You look stunning, dont think any differently
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    dylans1789 wrote: »

You look stunning, dont think any differently

I appreciate that you think so. :) I'm hoping one day I can see it a little bit, too.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess I HATE being such a feeling person. I get SO. DAMN. TIRED. of feeling all the feelings all the damn time.

I get this totally..

For me, it was not till my girls were grown and I aged 10 more years till I let go of all the fealz stuff..

There is one bonus for me getting older and is I am not carrying stuff around and I have the ability to let things roll off my back.

Just be kind to yourself, and fealz are important.. they mean you care and love hard.

I let people get to me way too much. And usually they don't even know it.
    I'm so tired of letting feelings control me.

People rarely know they have an effect on you. Self confidence is key, insecurities can be a hindrance. We all have them. Learning proper coping skills is key. Think of all the positive attributes and qualities you posses.

Let your family and friends help you when you need to unload, vent or need help working through something.. Problem solving skills will get you very far. You do not have to carry any burden alone. Let your family and friends in! I promise when you let go of what ever or who ever it is at the moment in your path, the world is open to all possibilities.

Heck you can throw spit balls at me if you want to! I can take it. :):)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I still can't figure out how to keep my heart from breaking into a million pieces when someone I care about is suffering and I can't fix it

Oh, wow.. did this hit close to home.

The thing is, you can't fix it; so much is beyond our control and all we can do is support the healthy and never enable the converse.

Accepting this can be damn near impossible without a large amount of second guessing.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I see!! Only if you bring me a cold Bud Light

Gurl, you know Imma hook us up on that.

You're the bestest
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    r192tn4877q0.jpg
    @FeraFilia

1. Glasses
    2. Short beard,
    3. Dark hair...well, it used to be much darker.

How You doin'?
    And yes, I understand that this is not the selfie thread, the three things thread, or the beard thread.
    I confess that I don't care.

Is your house leaning or is the picture crooked? lol

House and picture fine. Phone and I are leaning.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    r192tn4877q0.jpg
    @FeraFilia

1. Glasses
    2. Short beard,
    3. Dark hair...well, it used to be much darker.

How You doin'?
    And yes, I understand that this is not the selfie thread, the three things thread, or the beard thread.
    I confess that I don't care.

Is your house leaning or is the picture crooked? lol

House and picture fine. Phone and I are leaning.

lol..
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess that i miss having someone to talk to on the way home from work
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess sometimes I get messages that make me throw up a little in my mouth
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I confess that I still can't figure out how to keep my heart from breaking into a million pieces when someone I care about is suffering and I can't fix it

<3
    I know how hard that can be. And its still hard for me. Try to go to your happy place for a minute here, and a minute there. Have you ever done that? Mines the rink or the beach. Because after hours and hours and hours of trying to heal and fix my loved one, theres not really much more I can do to fix it.
    hni4vw0y7mg2.gif
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess I HATE being such a feeling person. I get SO. DAMN. TIRED. of feeling all the feelings all the damn time.

I get this totally..

For me, it was not till my girls were grown and I aged 10 more years till I let go of all the fealz stuff..

There is one bonus for me getting older and is I am not carrying stuff around and I have the ability to let things roll off my back.

Just be kind to yourself, and fealz are important.. they mean you care and love hard.

I let people get to me way too much. And usually they don't even know it.
    I'm so tired of letting feelings control me.

People rarely know they have an effect on you. Self confidence is key, insecurities can be a hindrance. We all have them. Learning proper coping skills is key. Think of all the positive attributes and qualities you posses.

Let your family and friends help you when you need to unload, vent or need help working through something.. Problem solving skills will get you very far. You do not have to carry any burden alone. Let your family and friends in! I promise when you let go of what ever or who ever it is at the moment in your path, the world is open to all possibilities.

Heck you can throw spit balls at me if you want to! I can take it. :):)

I'm pretty confident but I over analyze everything. I'm a hybrid weirdo.
    Thanks for your words of wisdom Roxie.
    I'll be fine tomorrow. I'm gonna go sweat it out and then have a beer.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Oh, wow.. did this hit close to home.

The thing is, you can't fix it; so much is beyond our control and all we can do is support the healthy and never enable the converse.

Accepting this can be damn near impossible without a large amount of second guessing.

Although I would never consider myself a control freak, I HATE when things are beyond my control. When nothing I can say or do will make things better. It's excruciating.

we are of the same tribe.

you have kids, don't you?

one of mine has driven me to the brink of clinical depression with acute anxiety (and there's nuthin' cute about it neither)
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess sometimes I get messages that make me throw up a little in my mouth

Charming