True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes while doing a frame styling if the patient falls in love with a certain frame and I have an exact duplicate in stock, I will slip it into the mix to see if they notice. They never notice and they never like the second one but still like the first one. IDK why it amuses me and is interesting how they can dislike the second one even though it's exactly the same as the first.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Ughhhh...IC....another spring fever kinda day. WTH?!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession with eating tacos wrapped in frillies

Well, those are the best kind to eat.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I confess I took this as really dirty.. am I missing something?
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties

Well that got the mind wandering.
    Thanks. :)

Does that mean you are going to try out pasties? :p
  • FireTurtle75
    edited June 2017
    Options

No, just making a joke. I guess it could be though if someone wanted to take it that way. No offence intended.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

I was about to respond saying I love Tacos.. But, I hesitated because the same thought hit me too.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties

Well that got the mind wandering.
    Thanks. :)

Does that mean you are going to try out pasties? :p

I always go bra-less, personally.
    And commando.

I am currently not manscaped enough for any kind of tape.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I was about to respond saying I love Tacos.. But, I hesitated because the same thought hit me too.

Well.. tacos... frillies (I read panties).. eating.. just the way my brain works.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

Well.. tacos... frillies (I read panties).. eating.. just the way my brain works.

Pretty much..
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I feel kinda lost if I don't have a straw in my drink.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Ah, yeah. I didn't think that far ahead when I posted, but yeah. Those are fine too. LOL
    But taco Tuesday should be everyday & not just Tuesdays. Street tacos are the best, we have little taco trucks & stands here & there in our area.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options
    Ah, yeah. I didn't think that far ahead when I posted, but yeah. Those are fine too. LOL
    But taco Tuesday should be everyday & not just Tuesdays. Street tacos are the best, we have little taco trucks & stands here & there in our area.

I agree. I live in Houston, well Pasadena, and we have taco trucks on almost every corner.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

I agree. I live in Houston, well Pasadena, and we have taco trucks on almost every corner.

I need more taco trucks in my life.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

Yes. Yes you do. They make the world go round.. :)
  • Timshel_
    Options

Mmmmmm...taco...
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options

I have no idea what pasties you are talking about but these are pasties in the UK. So now this is what I'm imagining :D
    l1mrzkoqb602.jpg
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Mmmmmm...taco...

I know the best place to get an amazing taco!
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    The first time I ever encountered a street vendor selling tacos, When I was in 8th grade, I was in San Antonio the weekend of Cinco de Mayo & it was an all night parade & mult-block party. It was like the heavens opened up & delivered a gift at my feet when the guy pushed his cart past & we got some street tacos from him. It was the greatest thing ever & I will hit a taco truck any day before I drive through some taco chain dump now.
  • RastaLousGirl
    Options

I have no idea what pasties you are talking about but these are pasties in the UK. So now this is what I'm imagining :D
    l1mrzkoqb602.jpg

Hahaha. I just cracked up so loud in a very quite office. I now blame you for the weird states I am receiving.