True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 shades of red right now thanks to a compliment from a stranger.....I wish I didn't feel so awkward and embarrassed when someone says something nice to me.

I have a hard time with compliments, too, and have a bad habit of deflecting them because I don't believe them to be true. I'm trying to learn how to just say thank you, instead of "thank you, but..." It's harder than it should be.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    @SEAHORSES4EVER

48 seconds. Is that long?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I don't feel so motivational this week.

Well it is only Monday, so what can we do to get you motivated for the rest of the week?? :)

Thanks. Good question. Probably just the lack of sleep talking. We'll get going, but just a slow start to the week which is odd for me.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I just said a really bad word in front of my son because I stepped on a hot wheels car... and I'm very glad he didn't repeat it back to me.

what will the word be when it's a lego instead of a car?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

Don't give up. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Don't give up. Tomorrow is a new day.

Thanks LHD.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I just said a really bad word in front of my son because I stepped on a hot wheels car... and I'm very glad he didn't repeat it back to me.

Probably the same word only louder.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options

Well it is only Monday, so what can we do to get you motivated for the rest of the week?? :)

Thanks. Good question. Probably just the lack of sleep talking. We'll get going, but just a slow start to the week which is odd for me.

Oh. I understand. I am no good when not enough sleep. Hope you get some rest!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I've used nearly every *kitten* word in front of my kids unfortunately. Usually when I'm driving & some idiot decides it's a good day to try to run into us.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I just did that the other day... I seriously thought I broke my heel, it was so bad! I believe my exact words were *kitten* mother *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* you piece of mother *kitten* *kitten*
  • Raquel_Mama
    Raquel_Mama Posts: 1,815 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5 shades of red right now thanks to a compliment from a stranger.....I wish I didn't feel so awkward and embarrassed when someone says something nice to me.

I have a hard time with compliments, too, and have a bad habit of deflecting them because I don't believe them to be true. I'm trying to learn how to just say thank you, instead of "thank you, but..." It's harder than it should be.

exactly! I always tend to turn it around. Or I say nothing at all, because I'm completely embarrassed and thrown off guard, then I end up looking like a *kitten* :neutral: Its definitely something I'm working on!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    @SEAHORSES4EVER

Not long enough. Drink more.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    Options
    @SEAHORSES4EVER

No way. I was dying!
  • SEAHORSES4EVER
    SEAHORSES4EVER Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    @SEAHORSES4EVER

No way. I was dying!
    Ah, so you rushed!
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    Options

I just did that the other day... I seriously thought I broke my heel, it was so bad! I believe my exact words were *kitten* mother *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* you piece of mother *kitten* *kitten*

i've "stepped" on one with my knee, while crawling around the floor looking for that perfect piece for my spaceship. yeah, i'm the generic spaceship guy from the lego movie.
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @SEAHORSES4EVER

No way. I was dying!
    Ah, so you rushed!

No, once I reached the human waste receptacle I took my time emptying the main water pipe of my 1975 model carbon-unit.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    True Story: I wear pasties all the time. I hate bras. I go completely without or wear pasties

Pics or it didnt happen lol.
  • ParadigmShifter
    ParadigmShifter Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I have an obsession with eating tacos wrapped in frillies
  • Timshel_
    Options

Well that got the mind wandering.
    Thanks. :)