True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I still can't figure out how to keep my heart from breaking into a million pieces when someone I care about is suffering and I can't fix it
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I still can't figure out how to keep my heart from breaking into a million pieces when someone I care about is suffering and I can't fix it

Not being able to help someone when they're hurting kills me too. We both have big hearts.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm seriously dreading going outside to do day 2 of c25k in a little bit.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm seriously dreading going outside to do day 2 of c25k in a little bit.

think how good you will feel when finished
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Can't you do it on treadmill?

I tried it on the treadmill, and I can't get the thing to switch speeds very easily. And I find it easier outside, anyway. It's not the outside I'm dreading, it's the running. ;)
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

I tried it on the treadmill, and I can't get the thing to switch speeds very easily. And I find it easier outside, anyway. It's not the outside I'm dreading, it's the running. ;)

Working with the treadmill gets some getting used to..

I hate that you are dreading something that you have put your heart and soul into.. Think about where you will be this time next week and the next?
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

think how good you will feel when finished

True. I was pretty damn proud of myself after day 1... I hope there's a repeat surge of endorphins.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Ahhhhh...... gotcha. My treadmill switches pretty fast, but then again, I don't run that much faster than my fast walk. lol Get out there an do it missy! I'm here to kick your butt.

The plan is to go do it as soon as the kiddo is in bed. Running outside around a dark parking lot... Woo.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I hate that you are dreading something that you have put your heart and soul into.. Think about where you will be this time next week and the next?

I think I'm dreading it because I'm not *good* yet, and I have a nagging inner perfectionist that really hates that.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I think I'm dreading it because I'm not *good* yet, and I have a nagging inner perfectionist that really hates that.

BUT YOU WILL BE GOOD AT IT... keep at it, getting the gear on and shoes laced is half the battle.. But you have to enjoy it.. have fun..the latter is the most important to any exercise..

The runners high will not be felt every run.. sometimes you are off that day and things are not perfect.. But don't let that ever stop you!!!! You can do it.. I am cheering you on!
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Ahhhhh...... gotcha. My treadmill switches pretty fast, but then again, I don't run that much faster than my fast walk. lol Get out there an do it missy! I'm here to kick your butt.

The plan is to go do it as soon as the kiddo is in bed. Running outside around a dark parking lot... Woo.

Be safe running in the dark! We have a serial abductor/attacker roaming around my area. I took my huge kid out with me to walk the dog. So if the dog wasn't enough of a deterrent hopefully my huge son is.

I live in the middle of nowhere, with a very paranoid ex military neighbor that walks around with a gun open-carry on his hip. It's how he welcomed us when we moved in. Ha! I feel pretty safe. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess sometimes I get messages that make me throw up a little in my mouth

You said it was ok...

Yours go into a special folder
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am eating way too much lately.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess sometimes I get messages that make me throw up a little in my mouth

You said it was ok...

Yours go into a special folder

Labeled "Evidence"

You've seen it?
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    @Timshel_ wrote: »

You started on a new jar of PB didn't you?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    @Timshel_ wrote: »

You started on a new jar of PB didn't you?

No, but I did just have about 8 tablespoon fulls with chocolate chips. Inner fat kid is making yummy sounds and rubbing his belly.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I wish I was better with words and could do a better job of cheering people up when they are down. It makes me sad to see someone else hurting when I don't have the ability to help at all. :(
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    You can just by saying hello and "R U Ok"
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I confess that I can't get the negative *kitten* that was said to me, out of my head
  • synchkat
    Options
    dylans1789 wrote: »
    You can just by saying hello and "R U Ok"

I confess I took a second to figure out what ruok meant....blond moment we'll call it
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Its ok, R U ok???!!!! :D