FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    I confess county music on pandora is my work out music :/

Nothing wrong with that...
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Hi5 on the goldfish crackers. *sigh oh the days of my sons young childhood* :smile:
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess I have been eating the same thing for work lunch for about a year and I'm still not tired of it.
    I do it because it's easy, cheap, and I like it.

I confess I find every single comment you make to be nice and makes me happy I'm your friend.

Ditto this. You're just a sweetheart, @_dixiana_ ... I need lessons. :)

Aww, y'all are giving me the feelz :smiley:
    I just try to treat people how I like to be treated. I don't always succeed but I do my best. We all have bad days. It's easier to bite my tongue here than in person though, I'll say that.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I have been eating the same thing for work lunch for about a year and I'm still not tired of it.

I confess I find every single comment you make to be nice and makes me happy I'm your friend.

Ditto this. You're just a sweetheart, @_dixiana_ ... I need lessons. :)

Aww, y'all are giving me the feelz :smiley:
    I just try to treat people how I like to be treated. I don't always succeed but I do my best. We all have bad days. It's easier to bite my tongue here than in person though, I'll say that.

Ha. Truth. My tongue is gonna be hamburger by Monday with my MIL here this weekend.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

what is it? wait... I confess i'm curious about what you eat ever day for lunch! :)

You mean you missed me talking about my super interesting lunch in the voice thread a few weeks ago? Haha I kid.

My work lunch is lentil soup, goldfish crackers, a cheese stick, and a piece of chocolate.

I love gold fishes cuz they're so delicious!!!! :lol:
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Hi5 on the goldfish crackers. *sigh oh the days of my sons young childhood* :smile:
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

what is it? wait... I confess i'm curious about what you eat ever day for lunch! :)

You mean you missed me talking about my super interesting lunch in the voice thread a few weeks ago? Haha I kid.

My work lunch is lentil soup, goldfish crackers, a cheese stick, and a piece of chocolate.

200.gif#24-grid1
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    I must confess two things; I sure hate drama, and I like Deej's new profile pic.
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I must confess two things; I sure hate drama, and I like Deej's new profile pic.

I agree with both

I confess I heart you both :-)
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Who wouldn't love the snack that smiles back

They are particularly tasty when they are slightly soggy from being in the firm grip of a toddler for a few minutes.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I confess my doctor visit went pretty Damn good. 26 lbs away from my goal weight

Yay!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Who wouldn't love the snack that smiles back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXvHdzmpBQc
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I want to know who that cop was that watched me doing outdoor midnight stretching last night.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    dang! i forgot to add the wink emoticon. Carry on guys

Seems you need a therapist ;)

cmmon now! that should have gone in the 'if you could say one thing to someone' thread.

**moving to 'if you could say one thing to someone' and "who needs an MFP therapist" thread

boy a mfp therapist would be the worst job in the world right up there with horse inseminator and dog food taster

But think about how much money they'd make. Might be worth it.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    i am losing my mind. spent some time searching for a couple threads, but i guess they never really existed.

Which ones?

@slimgirljo15 i had a sudden urge to post a selfie, and i was also looking for the narcissist thread. got over it really quickly, though.

Lol.. :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I confess ..I seriously considered not going to a funeral today..family are being *kittens*
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I confess that I didn't like that my recent thread got closed. I was busy and didn't read everything but it seemed like it got heated. I wasn't trying to start a flame war, I just wanted to have a healthy discussion about advice older guys can give me and other guys who are younger than them. Sure I said some things that pissed off some people (mostly women lol) but I was legitimately trying to have a discussion, not some war. It's funny how certain people were getting mad at me and attacking me on that thread when my question wasn't directed at them. Idk why women were giving me advice when I didn't ask for advice from them, only from other men. I like how women can make a thread on here about "FEMALES ONLY, NEED ADVICE" and there will be no man commenting but when I make a thread asking for only older men's opinion, women like to appear and sometimes attack me for trivial things (me calling a guy who's 30 years old older than me makes sense). Funny how that doesn't happen on other sites. I was off a hiatus for a while off this site and thought it would get better but I guess MFP will be the Land of the Sensitive.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I don't know what's going on at least half the time... and I think I like it better that way.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Agree..she does have luscious lips
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    DasItMan91 wrote: »
    I confess that I didn't like that my recent thread got closed. I was busy and didn't read everything but it seemed like it got heated. I wasn't trying to start a flame war, I just wanted to have a healthy discussion about advice older guys can give me and other guys who are younger than them. Sure I said some things that pissed off some people (mostly women lol) but I was legitimately trying to have a discussion, not some war. It's funny how certain people were getting mad at me and attacking me on that thread when my question wasn't directed at them. Idk why women were giving me advice when I didn't ask for advice from them, only from other men. I like how women can make a thread on here about "FEMALES ONLY, NEED ADVICE" and there will be no man commenting but when I make a thread asking for only older men's opinion, women like to appear and sometimes attack me for trivial things (me calling a guy who's 30 years old older than me makes sense). Funny how that doesn't happen on other sites. I was off a hiatus for a while off this site and thought it would get better but I guess MFP will be the Land of the Sensitive.

You should go look in EVERY thread that asks for advice from one gender or the other. Over 50% of the comments are from the opposite gender than who the OP wants the advice from. It happens. Men do it ALL the time too. A woman asks about her freaking menstrual cycle and guys have something to say.
    I won't comment on anything further because I want this thread to stay open.

Hmmm....that's surprising. Never knew it happened like that (I'm mostly on the Fun section of the forums).