True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess that this F'in bag of chocolate "mini' treat is killing me because I am letting it. I usually make it to around 2p before I grab a couple, but I just downed 4 and it isn't even 9:30a.

Share please! It's noon here so I'm good :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I really don't want my MIL here for mother's day weekend, though I've gone along with it so the in-laws can see their grandbaby. MIL tolerates me because I popped out a kid for her to spoil, but she has called me inconsiderate, immature, immodest, unpleasant, and just wrong... that's to my face. Who knows what else she's said. Luckily they are staying at a bed and breakfast instead of here. I already need a drink Sunday night.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I really don't want my MIL here for mother's day weekend, though I've gone along with it so the in-laws can see their grandbaby. MIL tolerates me because I popped out a kid for her to spoil, but she has called me inconsiderate, immature, immodest, unpleasant, and just wrong... that's to my face. Who knows what else she's said. Luckily they are staying at a bed and breakfast instead of here. I already need a drink Sunday night.

Stop being those things!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess that rap music is my guilty pleasure. I also confess I love Taylor Swift :p
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »

Stop being those things!

Ha! I don't wanna.
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    happimess1 wrote: »
    dang! i forgot to add the wink emoticon. Carry on guys

Seems you need a therapist ;)

cmmon now! that should have gone in the 'if you could say one thing to someone' thread.

**moving to 'if you could say one thing to someone' and "who needs an MFP therapist" thread
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    I must confess two things; I sure hate drama, and I like Deej's new profile pic.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    I confess I have been eating the same thing for work lunch for about a year and I'm still not tired of it.
    I do it because it's easy, cheap, and I like it.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I have developed a huge crush on Chase Rice.
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess I have been eating the same thing for work lunch for about a year and I'm still not tired of it.

I confess I find every single comment you make to be nice and makes me happy I'm your friend.

Aww thank you, friend!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options

what is it? wait... I confess i'm curious about what you eat ever day for lunch! :)
  • _dixiana_
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I have developed a huge crush on Chase Rice.

Have you heard Ride yet? :grimace::D it may or may not be on my country playlist.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

I confess I find every single comment you make to be nice and makes me happy I'm your friend.

Ditto this. You're just a sweetheart, @_dixiana_ ... I need lessons. :)
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I confess county music on pandora is my work out music :/
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »

what is it? wait... I confess i'm curious about what you eat ever day for lunch! :)

You mean you missed me talking about my super interesting lunch in the voice thread a few weeks ago? Haha I kid.

My work lunch is lentil soup, goldfish crackers, a cheese stick, and a piece of chocolate.