True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I just jumped out of my skin because one of my kid's toys randomly started making noise in a quiet room for no apparent reason.

They're coming to get you in the night. :D
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I just jumped out of my skin because one of my kid's toys randomly started making noise in a quiet room for no apparent reason.

I do live directly across the street from a graveyard.
  • KosmosKitten
    edited May 2017
    Options

Better than your house being built on an ancient one??

Be on the lookout for crazy undead critters. :p
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Better than you house being built on an ancient one??

As I was reading this my cat scratched on the door wanting to come in. :neutral:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

As I was reading this my cat scratched on the door wanting to come in. :neutral:

They're on to you..

Don't worry, my cats will probably 'get me back' for something I didn't even do when I'm trying to sleep tonight.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

They're on to you..

Don't worry, my cats will probably 'get me back' for something I didn't even do when I'm trying to sleep tonight.

My cats are already in trouble for shenanigans last night, and all 3 of them are being separated over night. I only have to worry about 1.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm not the same person you knew... I'm learning.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Learning is always good. :) Welcome back.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

I like ya no matter what :* just feed me more pics of your adorable mini me <3
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    apparently I'm stupid. Very very stupid.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Wondering What The Hell
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Confess - I often feel like I can get away with almost anything, rarely do I see repercussions for my poor choices...I sometimes wish I would...I have to remind myself almost daily to not get too cocky

"The true test of a person's character is what they do when no one is watching" Or whichever variation suits this situation, im too lazy to keep searching :lol:
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »

Sorry. I know I shouldnt, I know I am probably going to regret it but I have to ask why? You didnt shoot anybody did you?
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

I confess you're one of my favorite people here... teach me your wisdom ;)
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

I confess you're one of my favorite people here... teach me your wisdom ;)

I would humbly request the same of you
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options

Sorry. I know I shouldnt, I know I am probably going to regret it but I have to ask why? You didnt shoot anybody did you?

Heavens no. There are just times in my life that I don't make the best choices, and I end up feeling like I've lost something or someone grand. I try to keep from hurting ppl, so I try to keep a little distance from most (or a lot), but I let some thru the little crack, into my world, just to wonder if it's worth it as I see that person walk away for one reason or another. I just think more of others than they do of me, I guess.

Nothing major. Nothing that others don't go thru. Nothing important, I suppose. Nothing worth mentioning, I guess. :) Thanks for asking, though.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options

Heavens no. There are just times in my life that I don't make the best choices, and I end up feeling like I've lost something or someone grand. I try to keep from hurting ppl, so I try to keep a little distance from most (or a lot), but I let some thru the little crack, into my world, just to wonder if it's worth it as I see that person walk away for one reason or another. I just think more of others than they do of me, I guess.

Nothing major. Nothing that others don't go thru. Nothing important, I suppose. Nothing worth mentioning, I guess. :) Thanks for asking, though.

We all have our moments honey. Take what you can get because it wont be given to you. Make the best out of it and keep smiling. The smiling part makes everyone else nervous lol.
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Hey.. here's a platitude for ya... "Love like you have never been hurt"... That thought always makes me laugh...