True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I confess that i love anime and in many instances think its better than "live action" tv shows
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »
    Yep, gotta find the good in the bad.

Except for when it's apparently self-inflicted. Repeatedly.... ;)

It's nothing bad. I just seem to find really cool ways to keep myself so busy that I don't have a social life (aka I won't go out on a date) :laugh:

At least you recognize it’s self-inflicted.

I think it's my subconscious telling me to avoid dating so that I stay out of trouble. ;)
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I confess that i love anime and in many instances think its better than "live action" tv shows

That's because in many instances, it is. No shame there!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    ..... so sometimes (often times) I simply see someone's screen name or avatar and I instinctively gravitate towards the Hug button.

(you know who you are.)
  • bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »
    I may be a little excited to be in Vegas for Cinco de Mayo.....

Gonna watch the fight?

I heard Canelo failed a drug test...

I think he may have improved from the last fight but...
    You can hit GGG in the face with a freaking hammer and he's going to keep coming...

Canelo is going to have a bring a bat to stop him...
    And he just doesn't have the dancing skills to pull out a Mayweather style win, because that's probably what it's going to take...

Yes sir! I can't wait to see this fight :)

And I absolutely agree with everything you just said. I think GGG started a little tentative in the first fight out of respect to Canelos power. But once he took his shots I think GGGsettled in and took over the fight. Canelo is a tough guy but I think the difference in the fight is GGG can handle Canelos shots better than Canelo can handle GGG's. Either way I'm expecting a real good one!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ..... so sometimes (often times) I simply see someone's screen name or avatar and I instinctively gravitate towards the Hug button.

(you know who you are.)

*fingers crossed* please mean me, please mean me. :D
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I have never been as broke as I currently am. #nomoney #misstipmoney #hashtagsdon'tworkhere

#Iknowthisstruggle #sellyourbody #dontsellyourbodyiwasjk #hopeyoufindmoney
    in my head were now doing the fallon/Timberlake skit

YES *slams fingers together so hard it hurts* #thisiswhywe'refriends
  • huv123
    huv123 Posts: 54 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I confess that I am reading this thread at work instead of doing actual important work. Sue me.
    I am going to do this until I go on holiday next week if I can get away with it because I am sick of everybody and everything.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I have never been as broke as I currently am. #nomoney #misstipmoney #hashtagsdon'tworkhere

#Iknowthisstruggle #sellyourbody #dontsellyourbodyiwasjk #hopeyoufindmoney
    in my head were now doing the fallon/Timberlake skit

YES *slams fingers together so hard it hurts* #thisiswhywe'refriends

#soulmates

3e7cytkceeng.gif

79sh6mx5sqz3.jpg
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I confess that I was selfish and went out alone and did something I like to do, and for four hours, I didn't think about anything but the show I was at.

Good, you deserve it. Don't feel selfish (or if you do I hope it's selfish in a good way), you need to take care of you too
  • RebeccaEwell
    RebeccaEwell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think life is boring if something crazy, dirty, or wird isn't going on so there for I'm usually trying to make those moments happen. Explains why I'm in trouble a lot......
  • andreascjonsson
    andreascjonsson Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I confess that I think life is boring if something crazy, dirty, or wird isn't going on so there for I'm usually trying to make those moments happen. Explains why I'm in trouble a lot......

You sound really fun to hang out with! :D
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I...confess that I'm new here? Lol. And that I'm terrified right now because I want to be better, but I'm so used to failing. But I'm also terrified at my health getting the better of me and leaving my kids without a mother.

Man, what a downer, right? Let's try this again.

Um, I confess that I'm highly likely to say something unintentionally creepy or really out there as a response to just about anything because I have close to no filter and I talk while I think. I know I'm friends with someone when they reply as if nothing's wrong with it lol.

You're speaking your mind and seem honest...that's perfect and what makes this place fun...the less the filter the better!

I'll bet you I'm creepier...I remember random details about little things people say and message people at like 3 am with admiring messages...oh well...part of my charm?!?!
  • alkalineaqua
    alkalineaqua Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

You're speaking your mind and seem honest...that's perfect and what makes this place fun...the less the filter the better!

I'll bet you I'm creepier...I remember random details about little things people say and message people at like 3 am with admiring messages...oh well...part of my charm?!?!

lol I do that! or similar things, anyway. I've got a friend who says I have a tendency to get very morbid in my humor without realizing that I'm doing it, and sometimes he just lets me go on and on to see how far it goes >.>