True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I think I would have been more freaked out by being stared at as I ate :)

I confess that I could probably fix a personnel issue at work, but I just don't want to.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    I was laid off last Wednesday... as part of a company reorganization. Not bitter about it yet... the package could always be better... but it's reasonably fair. So... began job hunting on the loooong commute home... I may have some leads

I hope it all comes together with a minimum of stress for you :) and everything falls into place as you wish
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am far better with dealing with people in person than on the internet. In real life it's difference of opinion.....on the internet its many times called being mean and trolling. I'll admit, I don't suffer fools well, I should be better at ignoring nonsense. Especially on the internet.

The internet has cliques, like we're in high school or some *kitten*. It seems far worse than in real life.
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've been thinking about getting a tattoo....a tattoo of a scorpion on my right arm since I am a Scorpio. Idk when I will get a tattoo but it's been on my mind for years.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess the more I think about the date I went on last night, the weirder it gets.

Care to share?

He liked guns a lot and stared at me while I ate.

Guns ? Aren't you in Wyoming?

Yes, but he loved guns a little more than the average person. He owns 30 and has an entire room dedicated to his collection. He said the only time he doesn't wear a gun is on a first date. Come on, what does he have to be so paranoid about? Its not like we live in Detroit.

Hey now...

Opps I didn't realize I was in the presence of a gangsta.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I just yelled at the cartoon on the tv because one of the characters just said, "you can't take a nap, it's morning!"
  • Gaygirl2120
    Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I confess that other than the beautiful daughter I have. I regret all the years I spent being with Men.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I'm completely useless at work today.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Deep down, I am aftaid the rest of my life I will feel this crappy all the time. And I hate it. It could easily have me jaded and I feel like Neo being consumed by Agent Smith. The blackness wraps around me and it is only will that shines to fend it off.

Or something like that.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I confess the more I think about the date I went on last night, the weirder it gets.

Care to share?

He liked guns a lot and stared at me while I ate.

Guns ? Aren't you in Wyoming?

Yes, but he loved guns a little more than the average person. He owns 30 and has an entire room dedicated to his collection. He said the only time he doesn't wear a gun is on a first date. Come on, what does he have to be so paranoid about? Its not like we live in Detroit.

Wow, that does seem to be quite a lot of guns. Is he into a professional sport that uses guns (like the biathlon) or do you think he is just waiting for the zombie apocalypse?
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    I confess I find it hard to feel beautiful when people run away after I tell them about what Lupus is doing to my hair. It's just hair people, and it will grow back. I'm still the same awesome Sara that I was when I had a full head of hair.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Deep down, I am aftaid the rest of my life I will feel this crappy all the time. And I hate it. It could easily have me jaded and I feel like Neo being consumed by Agent Smith. The blackness wraps around me and it is only will that shines to fend it off.

Or something like that.

I confess that you seem like a great guy and its sad to read this. I'm sorry brother.
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Or something like that.

Hang in there. We all feel this way sometimes.