True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    My remaining 30 minutes of work will be spent on the MFP boards. I've worked pretty hard for long enough today.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm enjoy this new chapter in my life. I've decided to put myself first for once. Going out to eat, buying myself flowers, going to the movies, etc.... I'm basically dating myself and its wonderful :smiley:

hfataydvrsar.jpg

The sex is pretty good, too, I bet.

It isnt if that key is to her chastity belt.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I confess I'm enjoy this new chapter in my life. I've decided to put myself first for once. Going out to eat, buying myself flowers, going to the movies, etc.... I'm basically dating myself and its wonderful :smiley:

hfataydvrsar.jpg

but she has the key...
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

hfataydvrsar.jpg

but she has the key...

Looks like it is under glass. I guess she could break it in the event of an emergency...
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    kimothy38 wrote: »
    After lots of ongoing issues, I took my hubby out for date night to clear the air. It went really, really, really well. Big smile on my face and skipping around work today. Yuss!

This is great! What'd you guys do?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

hfataydvrsar.jpg

I wonder if she also makes herself a sandwich?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I can't complain.
    Motorsheen wrote: »

All the time porcupine

Keep your eyes out of my shadow box!!!

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

hfataydvrsar.jpg

Well, I was just going to comment on how awesome her serving tray was, but everyone had to go & sully the idea with perverted comments. I realize now, that my original idea for a comment was pretty lame even though it is a cool serving tray. Thank you everyone for helping me to see the error of my ways. LOL
  • Jonathanak6
    Jonathanak6 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old virgin who's never kissed a girl or been in a relationship because of my insecurity of my small "boat" and I still live at my moms house
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old virgin who's never kissed a girl or been in a relationship because of my insecurity of my small "boat" and I still live at my moms house

Take a look in the motion of the ocean thread.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    p83kdmka2i77.png
    I confess my workout frequency is pathetic. On the bright side, at least it's better than nothing
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 810 Member
    Options

Boat size doesn't matter. Never met another woman that thought it mattered.

IC I was 26 when I lost my virginity, to a guy I flew across country to meet.
  • angelxsss
    edited June 2017
    Options

I lost my virginity when I was 22 with a guy I'd met online the day before and who drove 4 hours to see me and drive me to a hotel in his car. 10/10 would not recommend.

Also, I lived at home until 3 months ago (I'm 24)- don't sweat it.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    p83kdmka2i77.png
    I confess my workout frequency is pathetic. On the bright side, at least it's better than nothing

Ugh this week has been super bad for workout frequency

Also i love your sticker system
  • angelxsss
    Options
    p83kdmka2i77.png

Haha it's dumb but it keeps me motivated (well, it's supposed to)
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    p83kdmka2i77.png

Haha it's dumb but it keeps me motivated (well, it's supposed to)

I need some motivation. Got any spare stickers?