True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Nah. Some lessons are punishment enough, I wouldn't want to rub salt in the wounds.

But I love salt. It's an addiction. I have like 8 or 10 different kinds from all over the world. I eat the stuff all by itself sometimes. LOL
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a crush on of our new coworkers, lawd she is beautiful. She's taken though, so that dream is shot down already
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Find out who he is & push him off of an overpass into traffic. Problem solved.

Just kidding. Don't do that.
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »
    I don't think I have any actual true friends.

I'll be your true friend
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a crush on of our new coworkers, lawd she is beautiful. She's taken though, so that dream is shot down already

not necessarily

Either id have to wait until they break up or be a home wrecker and I'm not a home wrecker lol. I don't really want anything serious right now so I'm not sweating it too much.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Normally I'm a pretty mild manner girl; I wanna break my trainer down in a very bad way.

I doubt he would complain much. What's stopping you from going for it?
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I guarantee you he would do that part for free...
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    Well, unless the doors at his favorite bar don't swing that way. I guess there is always that possibility.
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    Normally I'm a pretty mild manner girl; I wanna break my trainer down in a very bad way.

I'm having a conflict: I pay him to sculpt my body. I don't want to have to pay more for smacking my *kitten* and pulling my hair.

I confess i <3 this pp...id smack it and pull it ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I'm having a conflict: I pay him to sculpt my body. I don't want to have to pay more for smacking my *kitten* and pulling my hair.

think of it as: an investment

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I just think that if you are a personal trainer and you look that f@cking good; the *kitten* smacking and hair pulling should be included. I don't mind investing but I'm all short term return, instead of long term gains right now

Times like these I take a long look at my chosen profession and think:
    g8e9xvqptdhb.gif

• FireTurtle75
    Options
    I just think that if you are a personal trainer and you look that f@cking good; the *kitten* smacking and hair pulling should be included. I don't mind investing but I'm all short term return, instead of long term gains right now
    Well, in the game of golf, both the long game & the short game are important. But this isn't golf. Here, both long & short games are important still, but in this situation though you want him to aim for a higher stroke count & not lower.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

review your written agreement for the training sessions

most training agreement will include an *kitten* slapping and hair pulling clause; the deluxe packages will include a free reach-around too.

*feel free to use your favorite 'deluxe package' joke here.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    No need to make golfing your new hobby. Just hit the driving range for a day then go home.
  • FireTurtle75
    Options
    I hope I'm not causing you more problems with my posts. Sorry if I am. If it is just tell me to STFU. LOL
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options
    When i drop my boys off for the week with their dad part of my wants to grab a glass of wine and sit back and revel in the quiet...the other part of me wants to climb in bed (ok shoot me...with a glass of wine) and cry :|
  • SomebodyWakeUpHIcks
    SomebodyWakeUpHIcks Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm enjoy this new chapter in my life. I've decided to put myself first for once. Going out to eat, buying myself flowers, going to the movies, etc.... I'm basically dating myself and its wonderful :smiley:

hfataydvrsar.jpg

The sex is pretty good, too, I bet.