• RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    RavenLibra wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    I confess that I use the disabled bathroom at work because it has a full length mirror, and i like to ensure that my shirt is tucked just right and belt buckle is perfectly centred

Vain, I know...
    I confess vanity too and to make sure the bulge is adjusted discreetly

It has to be done. Can't have the banana popping out of the hammock in the office

Dunno. ...

Maybe find a different office?

Happens a lot in my office. Bananagate

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

I like tacos
    Strangely alluring that you like tacos... consider a taco eating selfie today... puuuuleeease

Naked Taco Tuesday. That should be a thing.
    And you should be on the poster
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I just stopped by to say....I got an 86% on my first Anatomy and Physiology test. I was bummed it wasn't an A but kind of relieved I did as well as I did. With it being a condensed summer course it is ALOT of information to memorize and understand. I still have an A in the class so far though. So since I don't have anyone else to talk to I had to come here and let you all know ;)
    Yay!! Beauty and brains? You are awesome!! And on my top 10 list of people I wanna see nikked... that's my confess for the day
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I just stopped by to say....I got an 86% on my first Anatomy and Physiology test. I was bummed it wasn't an A but kind of relieved I did as well as I did. With it being a condensed summer course it is ALOT of information to memorize and understand. I still have an A in the class so far though. So since I don't have anyone else to talk to I had to come here and let you all know ;)

Awesome!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I confess that I use the disabled bathroom at work because it has a full length mirror, and i like to ensure that my shirt is tucked just right and belt buckle is perfectly centred

Vain, I know...

It has to be done. Can't have the banana popping out of the hammock in the office

Dunno. ...

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

I like tacos
    Strangely alluring that you like tacos... consider a taco eating selfie today... puuuuleeease

Today is Tuesday, right?
  • Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options

I figured you knew a lot about Anatomy.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

I like tacos

On the beach. Yes. Agree.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

I like tacos

On the beach. Yes. Agree.

At the bar called: The Office

It's on the beach in Cabo

Or.... Duke's on Waikiki

Either one will do.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Well done L ..thats awesome girl..I knew you'd do great
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Nails.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Vain, I know...

Dunno. ...

Are you hiring?

You into bananas?

Not exactly.....

Tacos are more my speed.

I like tacos

Today is Tuesday, right?

Why yes it is....

Good Evening!
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    There are times I wonder why I even bother. Life isn't worth it anymore man. I've had enough.

I hope you're not serious. Anyone you can talk to? Or just vent here. I've felt that way myself a few times and it's not fun. So far I'm stubborn enough to not let life get to me. Hope things get better for you!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    There are times I wonder why I even bother. Life isn't worth it anymore man. I've had enough.
    If you need to talk, PM me, PM someone, or anyone. Seriously. PM me & just vent if you need too.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Thing is..it is worth it. For every down..theres an up. You never know what good thing is around the corner, so hang on through the tough times..cause better times will happen.
    Hugs my friend :smile:
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Thing is..it is worth it. For every down..theres an up. You never know what good thing is around the corner, so hang on through the tough times..cause better times will happen.

Right?

It's a roller-coaster ride, ain't it.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Right?

It's a roller-coaster ride, ain't it.

It sure is...one minute you're screaming in fear on a steep downhill run ..the next laughing your head off and enjoying the tickle in your tummy :laugh: