True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess this heat wave is bad out here in the West.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    I confess my life is absolute chaos right now and very much unmanageable.
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I confess the pot holes along the road of life can be challenging...
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options
    Same bro, same
    Well... the last week has been a "one hundred chicken nuggets cant hurt" week and blah i need to get back on track

Nothing wrong with that.

Oh my word how did you know????
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

It will get better my friend. Maybe not tomorrow but just roll with it. Take deep breaths and go one day at a time or one minute a time when needed.
  • Vickieverett
    Vickieverett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have not been tracking my food I confess and no exercising. I have been very lazy.
  • projectsix
    Options

It will get better my friend. Maybe not tomorrow but just roll with it. Take deep breaths and go one day at a time or one minute a time when needed.

Been doing some Googling today and considering hiring a life coach to set me up with a plan because I have no direction whatsoever so I'm just winging everyday which results in scrambling. I need a plan and I need to focus on certain areas of my life as priorities but it's hard to figure out all on your own.
  • projectsix
    Options
    I have not been tracking my food I confess and no exercising. I have been very lazy.

No judgement! Happens to the best of us. Also, happy first post. :p
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Been doing some Googling today and considering hiring a life coach to set me up with a plan because I have no direction whatsoever so I'm just winging everyday which results in scrambling. I need a plan and I need to focus on certain areas of my life as priorities but it's hard to figure out all on your own.

Never hurts to talk to someone and get some outsider feedback. You will get there!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options

I'm a life coach, I damn sure am.

Although, my advice might be flawed.

Like, really flawed.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Sounds like a good idea..a sounding board and someone to help you get focus and clarity..
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wish I had a confidant.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Hello? No need to call Saul. Tell me all your woes or your cunning & dastardly plans. Crimes you wish to commit? I won't tell a soul, I'll even help bury the bodies in a hole :D
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    4100+ calories yesterday. Holy *kitten*. I knew I was feeling voracious all day, but now I can't eat until Saturday!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    JeanieWww wrote: »
    Sometimes I wish I had a confidant.

I used to have one at the old job. Now I'm pretty much alone. I miss that, too.

By the way, you have an inspiring profile!
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I confess that im conflicted about whether I should be warning someone or minding my own business

If you ever think you should warn me, then warn me. Please. Any of you lol.

Honestly its better because a. You know someone cares and b. You can't say nobody warned you
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that im conflicted about whether I should be warning someone or minding my own business

If you ever think you should warn me, then warn me. Please. Any of you lol.

But will you listen?? :D

Just tell him i told you so after the fact
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    All I really want is to just live a simple life in the country surrounded by futuristic technology of my choosing.
  • captainfantastic94
    Options
    I wish i could be home more
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I don't think I have any actual true friends.