True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess that I take my coffee to the bathroom with me in the morning to poo then I turn on my front facing camera and make cute faces at myself until I'm done

No shame.

Your coffee has poopy particles in it every morning, then.

So does your toothbrush.
    That's life.

Actually it doesn't because I have one of those toothbrush cover thingies and I ALWAYS shut the lid before I flush and so does my husband.

tbh though i mean, its already inside of you anyhow. but i understand the fear of germs.

like i hate skeletons they're creepy and its even worse knowing i have one inside of me right now. same thing.

I feel the same about cucumbers

giphy.gif
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I confess that I take my coffee to the bathroom with me in the morning to poo then I turn on my front facing camera and make cute faces at myself until I'm done

No shame.

So does your toothbrush.
    That's life.

Actually it doesn't because I have one of those toothbrush cover thingies and I ALWAYS shut the lid before I flush and so does my husband.

What about squeezing your legs together to cover the opening when you flush? Does that count as containment enough?

Are you saying that you stay sitting on the toilet when you flush? Then your butt's covered in everything.

How else do you handle a public toilet with no lid situation? It's cool though I called dibs on the flushable wipes. It will be spotless.

I open the door, flush and run to avoid any spray before washing my hands.

I'm pretty sure poop spray travels faster than you can run :/
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

No shame.

So does your toothbrush.
    That's life.

What about squeezing your legs together to cover the opening when you flush? Does that count as containment enough?

Are you saying that you stay sitting on the toilet when you flush? Then your butt's covered in everything.

How else do you handle a public toilet with no lid situation? It's cool though I called dibs on the flushable wipes. It will be spotless.

Nah, I used to be in running club.

I'm like lightning.

So you've never given a courtesy flush in your life? Or do you flush and sprint, then come back once the dust has settled?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    So all this discussion about fecal material...you all think about the fact that you never know how good the hygiene of people handling your food, utensils, etc. in restaurants is, right?

You are potentially ingesting other people's cooties, bacteria, fecal matter, skin, mucus, urine, etc. I hate it if I see someone touch my food, it gets me thinking about what I don't see.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

No shame.

So does your toothbrush.
    That's life.

Nah, I used to be in running club.

I'm like lightning.

So you've never given a courtesy flush in your life? Or do you flush and sprint, then come back once the dust has settled?

Always courtesy check after everything's settled.

I am a lady, after all.

So you dress up and leave before fully completing the wipe sequence? Then return to finish the job? Seems way worse than taking a spray to the angus.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    flush ?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    So all this discussion about fecal material...you all think about the fact that you never know how good the hygiene of people handling your food, utensils, etc. in restaurants is, right?

You are potentially ingesting other people's cooties, bacteria, fecal matter, skin, mucus, urine, etc. I hate it if I see someone touch my food, it gets me thinking about what I don't see.

im a massive germaphobe and i carry around sanitizer and lysol spray everywhere. but if a place is dirty looking i just can't eat there. i'll have to leave. i don't care what anybody says about how good the food is. i'll have to go home and shower and wash the clothes as soon as possible. i know i'm paranoid and i still see the helicopters sometimes but i also never had food poisoning or anything so i think its an even trade in the end.

Do you shower and wash your clothes when you come home from the dentist's office too? I do, other people's oral hygiene and the thought of that spraying all over the environment grosses me out.

Hospitals and doctor's offices too.

I actually change my clothes as soon as I get home because I don't want to sit on the furniture with outside "cooties" on me. I also don't like to take my shoes off and walk around people's houses then put floor cooties back into my shoes.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

No shame.

So does your toothbrush.
    That's life.

I totally do this as well haha
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I play devils advocate just for the sake of a good argument...

But today was not one of those days
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    IC - I have the kind of pudding that only $240 can buy. I had the $240. I had to have the pudding. Now I could of bought $100 worth of pudding, and that would have been a lot of pudding, but I had to go all the way baby. All the way home. And get $240, worth of pudding. Aw yeah.

You may ask, Cee134, where did you get $240? Don’t worry your pretty little head about it. It ain’t your concern.

I gotta know..did you sell your body?
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    :|
    stupid word play threads. I must confess that i dont find them funny.