EGGS!!

Options
123457»

Replies

• WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Hard boiled are my favorite. But I also love it quiche with lots of fresh spinach, bell peppers, and onions. I also make one with bacon and sausage. It is usually a hit whenever I make it.

Now, I'm in the mood for some quiche.
  • StephLoves2Lift
    Options
    Eggs are an excellent source of protein and good cholesterol! I eat 3 a day along with my oatmeal for breakfast. I am definitely and egg girl! (just eggs...nothing extra!)
  • maddisiana
    Options
    I have just finished boiled eggs with light egg mayo on crispbread for lunch. Yummmm :)
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Eat the eggs ;)

Yummy :)
  • tumbledownhouse
    tumbledownhouse Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Let's talk about eggs BABAY!

I Lurrrve eggs. Actually just had a brunch of poached eggs with avocado and ham on toast with sriracha on one slice and green tabasco on the other. EGGY EGGY HEAVEN. SOOO SOOO GOOD.
  • GingerLolita
    GingerLolita Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Eggs get a bad reputation due to their high cholesterol level, but I love them too and don't really care because I don't have high cholesterol. Still, I stick to 1-2 per day and add egg whites for extra protein.

Also, egg yolks may have the cholesterol, but they also have most of the nutrients = so opting for whites alone, except for cholesterol issues, isn't a good idea!