How long has it been since you've had fast food?

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I have fast food once or twice a month.
  • mamosh81
    mamosh81 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    i think a month or two ago i had a subway sandwich but before that it was like 5 months
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I can't remember! It's been too loooooong! :-{ (If health, fitness, blah, blah, blah, money, blah, blah, blah were no object I could quite happily live off of McDonald's french fries.)
  • positivelifestyle3
    Options
    Since October 2012, it was a Dominos Pizza. Glad I have gone so far without it. Once you change your lifestyle the need for the fast food goes away in my opinion
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    exactly 1 week - bojangles for breakfast on my way to drop my friend off at the airport after our vacation. before that day ummm april when i was on vacation (see a pattern)
  • strick1982
    strick1982 Posts: 75
    Options
    Over a year ago. Thinking about that juicy hamburger....such fond memories.
  • TinaRoberts67
    TinaRoberts67 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I eat out for lunch various places everyday. My boss pays fr the company pays. I just make sure and pick better choices that fit in my plan and don't worry about it. I do splurge occasionally (like yesterday when we ate at Houlihan's very high calories stuff)
  • fatnomore7293
    fatnomore7293 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    About 2 weeks since I started this diet. I was a fast food junkie too. My husband is an over the road truck driver, and my daughter works most nights so I'm basically here by myself, and it was just so easy to go get something instead of cooking. But I'm learning to eat right, thank goodness! So happy I found MFP!!!
  • TdaniT
    TdaniT Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I still eat fast food, I just eat what is within my calorie range.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I can't even remember. I think I had a diet coke in May.
  • Maleragazza
    Options
    Well, I need to slow down on Pizzas, but actual drive through food, we went to wendys today and as a vegetarian I realized I couldnt eat any food really but didn't want to be rude so, I ordered a side item and we were going home anyway, I quickly under 10 mins, cooked up a Boca vegan patty and dressed it up nice with my own vegetables and added some cherries to my side dish!

My meal came out to 500 calories. =]
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    June 13, 2013.

Taco Time.
  • kalieah
    kalieah Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    a few weeks ago. I always feel nasty when I eat fast food :/

If anyones interested in doing a weight loss bet/challenge with me, MESSAGE ME.:)
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    When I was in New York in March we ate at Otarian which is a "fast food" place that has gluten free and vegan food... so that was the last time.

Before that, I don't even know...
  • Chemburly12
    Options
    Fast food is my weakness but I've been trading McDs and BK for Qdoba and Subway. I eat there at few times a week.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    In and Out... Cheeseburger with animal style fries.

...5 minutes ago.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Had a milkshake at McDonalds two weeks ago.
    Before that, the last time was december 2010.
    I remember like it was yesterday. I had a chicken wrap, small fries and a glass of cola.

I'm from the countryside, so fast food chains aren't exactly near. Getting fast food is like a day out to us.
  • krouse83
    krouse83 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I get Chic-Fil-A every other week or so and I actually had it earlier today. My dog loves the nuggets, so I split a kids meal with her. But other wise if I need something fast its usually Chipolte or Panera. Cutting out fast food entirely would be impossible, and ultimately lead me to binge. So a small fry and a few nuggets definitely helps with my cravings!
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Does Subway (12" ham on whole wheat with all the veggies & a little mayo) count?

and I had poutine for lunch yesterday.......... but was within my numbers :laugh:
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    15 mins ago.. Weekly treat!