Halloween Challenge - August 29 Saturday to October 31 Saturday

Replies

• John90712
    John90712 Posts: 49 Member
    But is it bad that I'm already looking forward to dinner? LOL

Are you drinking water? Do need something to fill you up at breakfast to keep you full until lunch time?
  • John90712
    Day 2 was successful, but realize that my choice at dinnertime could have been better. Sodium was high. So I felt a bit bloated all night long.

I hope that everyone is having a great day. We can do this!!!
  • Day 2 was successful got my run in first thing before work. Going to make some visual to count down the days. I just feel inspired that we have a whole group attempting this! I wish we could post inspirational clips that we find along the way. Stay strong everyone!
  • bondsarahj
    bondsarahj Posts: 7 Member
    Hi All! Joined a group like this two years ago for Christmas and it worked so well! Hoping to get similar results by Halloween. My goal is to lose 8 lbs. and ultimately to shrink my waist, hips and thighs
  • John90712
    How was everyone Day 2...post and share. Day 3 is almost done.
  • dangerouscurvs
    dangerouscurvs Posts: 56 Member
    October 31 will be my 31st birthday!!! And I am trying something a little different...I want to be able to fit into a pair of jeans by my birthday!!! (I can't find jeans that are in my current size, so i only wear sweats) My numbers are so huge, its embarrassing to admit them :'( can I kind of participate under those guidelines?
  • John90712
    Hi all...Day 3 was a bit hard for me. I know that I need more sleep as I went to bed late and woke up early. I hope that everyone had a great Day 3. We can do it!!!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    I'm still in. I'm doing well so far. Hubby and I have cut out all bad carbs and so far it has been great. I plan to go for a long walk (or maybe even run) this afternoon if the weather holds out.
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Hello, fellow Halloweenies! (Does that sound wrong? :s ) It's September, yay!!! Still determined to hit my Halloween goal. :)
  • mommy1364
    mommy1364 Posts: 13 Member
    Late entry!
    Height- 5'6"
    Current weight- 143 lbs
    Goal weight- 135

This will be hard for me because I'm a sucker for sweets. But I'm looking to get back on track and lose these last few pounds!
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    I'd like to join, this is my first challenge even though I've been on this site for over 2 years. I recently gained back a little bit of the weight I lost, and ultimately would like to lose about 10 lbs. I've really been struggling a lot, so maybe a challenge like this is just what I need!

H: 5' 3" (small frame)
    CW: 114ish??
    HGW: 107
    GW: 103 then either bulk or recomp
  • lilie710
    lilie710 Posts: 19 Member
    Hey everyone... I´m doing well... eating healthy but some carbs...can´t live without them lol i´m back to exercising after the weekend off. tonight i do my routine and some cardio. lost 1 lb so far since my last weigh in. slowly but surely!
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Day 3 looking okay for me, I've lost close to a pound already--TOM is getting to me though, ugh...So I'm having fast food for dinner lol (already logged), but as long as I stay within my calorie range I should be okay. Hope everyone else is doing great! :)
  • Leeleelahlah
    Leeleelahlah Posts: 44 Member
    I'm joining in! I'd rather not post my weight, but I'm looking to lose ten pounds by Halloween.
  • indigohope
    indigohope Posts: 24 Member
    Anyone else staying below calorie budget and the scale won't budge? I get real frustrated!!
  • bluebutterfly6
    bluebutterfly6 Posts: 26 Member
    Okay, I'm in! I have lost complete control over my body and am determined to take it back! been using MFP for less than a week now. already five lbs. 5'6 and I weigh 381lbs, 47 years old. I am going to set my personnel weight loss goal a little higher for this challenge seeing how I have so much more to lose. This is my first challenge and I am promising myself that I will not beat myself up if I don't make it. I will never know unless I try. I am going to aim for 40lbs as my goal. (I hope that's okay to do). Good luck everyone!. I want sure if I wanted to post my weight or not. I thought about for it for a bit and I came to terms with the fact that I truly believe nobody in here will judge me . I am trying after all :)
  • Short term goals turn into long ones do I'm in! :) I'm 5'2 and 148lbs. Would like to be 130lbs by Halloween :)
  • Anabbee
    Anabbee Posts: 25 Member
    My main goal is to get back into consistent logging, and today I have achieved that! I know the weight loss will follow if I log every day.
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Still at it. I've lost 2 pounds. :) I have completely given up my beloved Mountain Dew. I stayed on track yesterday and got my 10,000 steps in.
  • myrnacalith93
    myrnacalith93 Posts: 2 Member
    I will take this challenge. I weigh 165 my goal weight is 135. I need friends to support me so add me. Halloween is my favorite time.