Halloween Challenge - August 29 Saturday to October 31 Saturday

Replies

• John90712
    John90712 Posts: 49 Member
    AquaFan wrote: »
    Still at it. I've lost 2 pounds. :) I have completely given up my beloved Mountain Dew. I stayed on track yesterday and got my 10,000 steps in.

Great Job...Keep it up Aquafan.
  • deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Upped my exercise for this challenge and trying to stay under calorie allowance. Really want to get ahead of the holidays!
  • John90712
    Hi all...Day 4 was good. I had a friend come over for dinner and he was amazed at what I served. Chicken and various veggies. I had dessert too. A small piece of fudge. I feel like this is not a diet but a new lifestyle. So if I plan meals I can have a sweet thing once in a while.

How is everyone doing? Remember, WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    MrsCaitlinBeltran Posts: 241 Member
    Having a great day staying on track--yay, day four! :)
  • bluebutterfly6
    bluebutterfly6 Posts: 26 Member
    Today was an awesome day as far as the diet goes. Lost 5lbs since my last weigh in two days ago. Not getting to excited about it because I know being my size weight will fluctuate like crazy but it still feels great!
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    Today was an awesome day as far as the diet goes. Lost 5lbs since my last weigh in two days ago. Not getting to excited about it because I know being my size weight will fluctuate like crazy but it still feels great!

You should feel great; you're doing awesome! :)
  • bluebutterfly6
    bluebutterfly6 Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you! I was only going to weigh myself once a week but when I woke up this morning I felt thinner LOL. Out of curiosity I stepped on the scale. I actually stepped on it three times because I couldn't believe my eyes!
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    Thank you! I was only going to weigh myself once a week but when I woke up this morning I felt thinner LOL. Out of curiosity I stepped on the scale. I actually stepped on it three times because I couldn't believe my eyes!

Lol! I do that all the time--seeing a smaller number is a great motivator--I wish you luck for the rest of the week! :)
  • mrsfabbanks
    mrsfabbanks Posts: 49 Member
    5'4
    Cw:295
    HGW (275)

I need this! I want to lose 50 lbs by march, so this will be a boost in the right direction!
    Let's go people!
  • noh16
    noh16 Posts: 15 Member
    Well done everyone! I gained 3lbs since my weigh in on Sat but I think that is down to having a few drinks on Sun... so this week I won't have any alcohol and will try to up my exercise a bit and hopefully I will see some results.
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Well done everyone! I'm down 3 lbs since starting this challenge. Off to a good start!
  • John90712
    Hi...Day 5 was so-so. I eat good all day...then late at night I get tempted to eat. I ate last night. I need to solve this problem as I know this was one of the reasons why I gained the weight.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Have a great day everyone.
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    My day is off to a good start! I've lost 2.5 pounds since starting this challenge--I just have to keep myself on track and I should hit my goal. Keep up the good work everyone! :)
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    John90712 wrote: »
    Hi...Day 5 was so-so. I eat good all day...then late at night I get tempted to eat. I ate last night. I need to solve this problem as I know this was one of the reasons why I gained the weight.

I hope that everyone is doing well. Have a great day everyone.

Everyone has bad days/nights, so I hope you're not beating yourself up over it. You're already ahead of the game--You are fully aware of your challenge so you'll be able to overcome it in no time. Just keep on keeping on! You've got this :)
  • trish2027
    trish2027 Posts: 5 Member
    August 29th weight: 259.8
    Height 5'2"
    As of today I am down 1 pound since saturday. I would love to lose 10 more pounds by Halloween.
    I am looking forward to Halloween this year every year I am struggling to keep up with my kids walking house to house but this year will be different. I do 30 minutes of cardio at least 4 days a week and weightlifting for about 45 minutes everyday that I do cardio.
  • amoebamama
    amoebamama Posts: 5 Member
    Hi all
    I'm going to give this a try.
    Age... 49
    Height.. 5'6
    Starting weight... 190
    Current weight.....190
    Goal......................165-170
    God please help me
  • jmw6019
    jmw6019 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm in for 15 for Halloween!! Started Whole 30 this week. Down a few already. Just need to keep it up
  • John90712
    Thanks MrsCaitlinBeltran
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    I'm down another pound so that is a total of 3.5 pounds since starting. I know that will slow down in the coming days and weeks because I'm sure it is water weight. However, it makes me feel so inspired to keep going. Almost too inspired (haha). This is the point I always want to take off and start adding a bunch of exercise etc. But me and hubby have committed to eating well and my mini-goals for September was simply to eat within my range and get my 10,000 steps a day so I'm going to hold off on starting any other major fitness plans until I make this first goal.
  • MrsCaitlinBeltran
    Hi everyone! Just starting my day, but already I know it's going to be a good one. Last night we had a power outage and, instead of using that as an excuse to pig out, the hubs and I took our kiddo out to play--lol, talk about a mini victory! Hope everyone is kicking booty :)