Struggling to hit protein goal

Options

Replies

• ScottPhillips94
    ScottPhillips94 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that @sixxpoint
    Ok another question then if it's not too much
    Where am I going to get the extra fats from ?
    Healthy fats I mean ? I'm allergic to nuts so that's out ?
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

no fats are bad for you …shoot for olive oil, avocado, etc.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,401 MFP Moderator
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »

no fats are bad for you …shoot for olive oil, avocado, etc.

Except transfats, ha
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    400g + protein over here, comeatmebros

open your diary

<probably not happening but I'm asking anyway>
  • Marilyn0924
    Marilyn0924 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    JoRocka wrote: »

open your diary

*snert*
  • harryfrankham1
    harryfrankham1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

open your diary

Go ahead...
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    oh snap
  • J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    A waste...
  • mmutluaydin
    mmutluaydin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I recommend that you take healthy fats from coconut oil (for cooking) or olive oil (on salads or in your shakes) as you say you are allergic to nuts
  • mmutluaydin
    mmutluaydin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    By the way, you are not a lab rat. You don't need to try everything on your body. There is something called science. Those people work for us. If you read some studies, you will find out.
    400 gr of Proteins???? I guess they mean 400 gr of meat.... Or some people think 100 gr of chicken has 100 gr of protein ????
  • harryfrankham1
    Options
    By the way, you are not a lab rat. You don't need to try everything on your body. There is something called science. Those people work for us. If you read some studies, you will find out.
    400 gr of Proteins???? I guess they mean 400 gr of meat.... Or some people think 100 gr of chicken has 100 gr of protein ????

Im not even going to comment on what youve typed.. Get out of here bro
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    jmule24 wrote: »

open your diary

Go ahead...

Why are you giving 'naturals' un-useful information when it comes to protein consumption? You've made it very clear that you're using anabolics.

So because im on steroids i cant give advice? Thats what u getting at? My knowledge as come from experimenting with different dieting teqniques to see whats best for my body, you on the other hand, your knowledge is from researching off the net.

Your 'bro-science' is irrelevant to NATURALS! What don't you understand?

Please explain to me how your body processes extra protein in the body, I'd love to hear your understanding of it. I honestly would.

Secondly; yes, my information is scientific, and personal experience based. What "credentials" do I need to have since I choose not to be on gear?

Go give your advice to others on the gear and have fun with it. I could careless what you choose to put into your body, but I do care about people on gear giving irrelevant information to those who are natural.
  • JoshLibby
    JoshLibby Posts: 214 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

open your diary

Go ahead...

Why are you giving 'naturals' un-useful information when it comes to protein consumption? You've made it very clear that you're using anabolics.

So because im on steroids i cant give advice? Thats what u getting at? My knowledge as come from experimenting with different dieting teqniques to see whats best for my body, you on the other hand, your knowledge is from researching off the net.

Please explain to me how your body processes extra protein in the body, I'd love to hear your understanding of it. I honestly would.

Secondly; yes, my information is scientific, and personal experience based. What "credentials" do I need to have since I choose not to be on gear?

Go give your advice to others on the gear and have fun with it. I could careless what you choose to put into your body, but I do care about people on gear giving irrelevant information to those who are natural.

I am curious on how taking a steroid effects protein intake. That's a new one.
  • jmule24
    Options
    JoshLibby wrote: »

open your diary

Go ahead...

Anabolics increase the rate of protein synthesis.......
  • JoshLibby
    JoshLibby Posts: 214 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options

open your diary

Go ahead...

Oh really? How much? My understanding of why a steroid work is because it allows you the body to create more growth hormone and because enters the blood stream faster it allows for easier muscle repair. I never knew it allows one to eat more protein.

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    News flash steroids now allow you to eat more protein. "sarcasm"

open your diary

Go ahead...

For how much your going on about me being on the gear is just showing a hint of jealousy.. Srsly mate. My protein intake is going from expierance, not from taking advice from others, who knows your body better than yourself? This is what you need to understand, you cant state to me my protein intake, my carb intake, my fat intake, you dont know how my body works, get gone
    You are not a special snowflake, you don't require that much protein.
  • jmule24
    Options

open your diary

Go ahead...

For how much your going on about me being on the gear is just showing a hint of jealousy.. Srsly mate. My protein intake is going from expierance, not from taking advice from others, who knows your body better than yourself? This is what you need to understand, you cant state to me my protein intake, my carb intake, my fat intake, you dont know how my body works, get gone

So you can't answer my questions? Ok, then you shouldn't be giving advice in my opinion.

I choose NOT to use steroids, so no, I'm not jealous.
  • jmule24
    Options

open your diary

Go ahead...

Oh really? How much? My understanding of why a steroid work is because it allows you the body to create more growth hormone and because enters the blood stream faster it allows for easier muscle repair. I never knew it allows one to eat more protein.

You may want to research anabolic steroids a bit more, maybe get some pointers from 'harry.'

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Obvious troll account. A "21" year old who has 45 year old looking skin. Obviously not him. Don't feed the trolls.
  • harryfrankham1
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »
    News flash steroids now allow you to eat more protein. "sarcasm"

open your diary

Go ahead...

You are not a special snowflake, you don't require that much protein.

Now im getting mocked from someone who looks like they weigh 170lbs, im done with this conversation