If you could spend one day as the opposite sex, what would you do?

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,031 Member
    Options
    I would relax on the veranda an extra 20 minutes, kind of smugly appreciating that I didn’t have to wrestle off a sports bra that day.
  • RACER4999
    RACER4999 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Not a clue
  • Neil7905
    Neil7905 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'd wake up, take 2 paracetamol, so I wouldn't get a headache 🤣😂 Put on a rubber dick and hit the nearest lesbian bar 😂🤣
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Neil7905 wrote: »
    I'd wake up, take 2 paracetamol, so I wouldn't get a headache 🤣😂 Put on a rubber dick and hit the nearest lesbian bar 😂🤣

Well I hope you at least tuck it in your pants to go there
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,507 Member
    Options
    I'd pick one girl out the 5 that I'm texting then I would love bomb her all damn day and make her feel like she's my one and only 🥰
    Then I'd lay in bed self reflecting and be content that I am self aware that I'm not perfect but there's always tomorrow where I can try to be a better version of me.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    The first thing I’d do is stand in front of a mirror and try to spin it around like a helicopter.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    The first thing I’d do is stand in front of a mirror and try to spin it around like a helicopter.

Do you remember that scene from Forgetting Sarah Marshall right at the beginning where he kind of bounces around right before Sarah dumps him?

That's the movement I'm now envisioning 😂

Hahaha yes

d38phl44d4an.gif
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Get a notebook and write down everything...
  • MelG7777
    Options

Omg. Brilliant answer.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I can imagine filling a notebook, from front to back, all written from the female perspective.....

Then waking up the next morning (again, as a guy), cracking open the journal and not understanding a single syllable of what was written.
  • MelG7777
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I can imagine filling a notebook, from front to back, all written from the female perspective.....

Then waking up the next morning (again, as a guy), cracking open the journal and not understanding a single syllable of what was written.

I wonder if in this imaginary scenario we have any recollection of the day before? Like do you open it and think “wtf was I even writing about?” Or do you look at it and just think someone else wrote it. More questions than answers now.

• Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

😂... Better to just get a video camera and shoot a year's worth of onlyfans content to support my endeavors
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I wonder if in this imaginary scenario we have any recollection of the day before? Like do you open it and think “wtf was I even writing about?” Or do you look at it and just think someone else wrote it. More questions than answers now.

Can you imagine, the guy who spent a day as a woman... He would be an international celebrity over night, on every talk show with a million dollar book deal telling the world what it's like to be a woman 😂...

As if no one else on earth (except half the plant), could give us this perspective 😂... Who needs to learn anything from women anymore once we finally have a male account of the experience 😂
  • MelG7777
    Options
    “ Who needs to learn anything from women anymore once we finally have a male account of the experience 😂”

Omg. Mansplaining his day as a woman?
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    “ Who needs to learn anything from women anymore once we finally have a male account of the experience 😂”

Omg. Mansplaining his day as a woman?

Yeah and really we couldn't ever know what it's like to be a woman, we could only know what the conscious experience of being a woman is like, and this would be very limited...

Most of what you are is happening Non-Consciously... We don't even know what it's actually like to be us, only the experience created by the brain...

Regardless to know what your experience is like would be a trip... I mean you processes the world differently... Even though consciousness would only give us a glimpse of what is really going on in your head...

• chriseditcool
    chriseditcool Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    *kitten*. 😁
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Offend my neighbors and piss off the porch.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Beat it like it owes me money.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    Go to home depot and scratch my balls in front of everyone with no *kitten* given.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    prolly insist on backing into every parking spot