Options

Replies

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,373 Member
    Options
    Me: 22
    LNS: 0
    Streak: 22...(29 overall)

@faithan84 Even adults are allowed to feel good :lol: Indulge your inner child so to speak. :heart:
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Me: 18*
    LNS: 5
    Streak: 6!

Winning!

@faithan84 Even adults are allowed to feel good :lol: Indulge your inner child so to speak. :heart:

Indulging in a healthy way is how I've lost 95 pounds! :smile: Today's indulgence: organic strawberries! :smiley:
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 22*

:)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Me: 21
    LNS: 1
    Streak: 20
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I'm acting like a mentally ill adult. I really don't think children are this self sabotaging. I think acting like a child would be, for me, self-improvement! :-) ha!
    My head space will pass.
    Me:16
    lns:6*
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 22* …
    LNS: 0  …
    Streak: 22 … (52 overall) …
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,383 Member
    Options
    9/23 Wed
    Me: 3 *

Weekly goal:
    1) Nothing sweet (this is where my problem starts)
    2) No healthy sweets (pumpkin muffins with applesauce no no no no')
    3) ONLY FRUIT after 8 pm!
  • erice6911
    erice6911 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    ok im starting tonight
  • sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me:22
    LNS:1
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    LNS: 6*
    Streak: 0

I was tempted by popcorn last night. :neutral:
  • 68myra
    Options
    me:17*
    lns:6
    streak:1 but i can still improve over LAST month's lns record! 7 days to go! :)
  • 68myra
    Options
    Me:20
    LNS:0.5
    I started down the path of eating chips without thinking and then not caring (I've had a hard day, I deserve it!) and then I took a deep breath and stopped. And took another deep breath and really decided to stop. It was so difficult to be mindful of my emotions and not take the easy route and just give in and snack the night away. Thanks to this group for inspiring me!

GOOD FOR YOU! oh, do i know how hard that was! congrats!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,373 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Me: 23*
    Streak: 23...(30 overall) :):):)
    faithan84 wrote: »
    Me: 18*
    LNS: 5
    Streak: 6!

Winning!

Indulging in a healthy way is how I've lost 95 pounds! :smile: Today's indulgence: organic strawberries! :smiley:
    Way to go! :)

• WalkerPop
    Options
    erice6911 wrote: »
    ok im starting tonight

Welcome, @erice6911.
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    Me: 23* …
    LNS: 0 …
    Streak: 23 … (53 overall) …

It occurs to me that Food Network's "Triple D" may not be the most helpful place to land for late channel surfing. Used to love watching the yummy things he'd uncover … as I grazed my way through the fridge/pantry. So long Guy reruns. :wink:
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

:)
  • robv67
    robv67 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how it happened but I've started eating anything and everything after 9pm once the kids are in bed. I eat really well during the day and usually have a calorie deficit at night so maybe I should eat more during the day so I'm not starving at night. I don't think that's the complete answer though. I've lost about 27 pounds this year and I'm about 8-10 lbs away from my goal weight and I've stalled. I think part of my problem is hearing so many people comment on my weight loss and compliment me so I feel justified in eating junk so long as the scale isn't climbing. I'm glad I found this thread. I will start keeping score tonight. I need to get back on track.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    robv67 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how it happened but I've started eating anything and everything after 9pm once the kids are in bed. I eat really well during the day and usually have a calorie deficit at night so maybe I should eat more during the day so I'm not starving at night. I don't think that's the complete answer though. I've lost about 27 pounds this year and I'm about 8-10 lbs away from my goal weight and I've stalled. I think part of my problem is hearing so many people comment on my weight loss and compliment me so I feel justified in eating junk so long as the scale isn't climbing. I'm glad I found this thread. I will start keeping score tonight. I need to get back on track.

Welcome! I think you'll find it very helpful. :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Me: 20*
    Streak: 20...(27 overall)

Food for thought: A friend recently told me that if you think you can do something you will find a way to make it so! If you think you can't then you won't!

I start my battle at the supermarket door.

Supermarkets are not my friend. They wage psychological warfare and ambush me with aisles of junk food. They will not win the war!

Campaign Plan
    1. Plan a route around the supermarket which avoids the junk food, cakes etc
    2. Make a list and stick to it. Include healthy treats that you like.
    3. Reward yourself with a non-food treat if your campaign is successful.

You can do this!

Don't let the super marketeers play with your emotions! Show them who is boss!

This is great advice! Thanks for sharing!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    Sept 23

Days LNS-Free --23