:heart: Have a wonderful weekend! :heart:
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    faithan84 wrote: »
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 5
    Streak: 1

After 3 bad nights, I have one back under my belt! I'm feeling much better today.

Yay! Every streak starts with a streak of ONE! Don't focus on months, just add one more to it. Come on, TWO!
    68myra wrote: »
    me:13
    lns:5*
    streak:0
    today is a new day!
    keep up the good work everyone!

This is a great day for a NEW start!

Everyone, show your impulse who's boss!

Me: 18* …
    LNS: 0 …
    Streak: 18 … (48 overall) …
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Me: 14*
    Streak: 2!

Thanks for the encouragement @WalkerPop!

• lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Sept 19

Me: 19*
    LNS: 0

Days LNS-Free -- 19
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    GA Everyone and great to be back! Thanks for setting up the challenge :)
    My goals are to continue not eating after 8 pm and to continue the no yo/yo effect!

I held to my goals while on vacation in Israel and my final numbers for August were: ME: 31 LNS: 0 Streak: 43 AND I hit another goal and lost 5 lbs! Not hard in an environment where there is good fresh food and plenty of walking up and down hills, mountains and caves! So my goal is to continue being and doing fit stuff instead of eating empty calories!

September 1: ME: 1* LNS: 0 Streak: 44
    There is no place like home! Let's go and remember the goal is to be the best you can be! Good luck everyone! o:)

ME: 2* LNS: 0 Streak: 45 o:)

ME:4* LNS:0 Streak: 47 o:)
    Happy Labor Day!

ME 6 LNS 1* Streak:0
    o:)

ME: 11* LNS:1 Streak: 5
    Back on track o:)

ME: 16* LNS:1 Streak: 10 Sticking to the no yo-yo plan again!

Everyone is doing reall great! Whether you have a streak or not, just the fact you are showing up and trying counts. Before you can defeat a problem, you have to recognize it, admit it and get the strength to fight it! So, good show everyone! o:)

Wise words!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    I posted this last night on the belief that I was under control. I lost control later. I probably ate 1,000 extra calories in dried fruit and raw nuts and nut butters. :frowning:

Edit:
    Me: 12
    LNS: 3*
    Streak: 0

Night two of out of control LNS. This time though it was way worse. I bought a ton of junk food that I've only had once or twice in the last nine and a half months. Cookies, cake, ice cream, bread, potato chips, and fried chicken. I stuffed myself until I felt sick, and still feel sick this morning. Not worth it. Totally a reminder that the choices and changes I've made are keeping me from a downward spiral that would lead me right back to where I used to be. Back to better choices!!!

LNS: 4*

Take one day at a time...it's just a small bump in the road. You can conquer!

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    quilter46 wrote: »
    It's great to see I am not alone in the late night snacking area. I have felt like such a failure, had no self discipline and was just a loser! But seeing all your posts, I am inspired to get back on that horse and try again! Thanks!!!

You are definitely not alone! There are many of us, as you can see, in the same boat. I find this group very encouraging to myself, too. :smile:
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    ok just starting today, what a great group cause snacking late is my downfall . so if i do good today then tomorrow it would be .... is this correct??
    ME=1
    LNS=0

Sorry for the late response. Yes, that's exactly how you log it. :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 4! :smile:

I posted this last night on the belief that I was under control. I lost control later. I probably ate 1,000 extra calories in dried fruit and raw nuts and nut butters. :frowning:

Edit:

Get up. Dust off. And get back on! You can make that the exception, where (if you're like me) it used to be the rule!
    Rebamae wrote: »
    Pretty obvious I am not going to make my goal.
    So I am going to set a new one for the next 15 days:
    15/15!
    I must do this!!

Onward and downward we go o:)

Fifteen days…today plus two weeks. Don't let anything be more important than showing your impulses who is boss! Shoot, reward yourself - after that 15 days - with an intentional Late Night Snack day. Be intentional (not impulse) with it and it's still a win, in my never-to-be-humble opinion.

Everyone, we're redefining "normal" for our minds and emotions. The latter is probably where this war is fought for everyone in this group. We can all do math, so it's more than figuring out how many calories we can consume. It's not letting our emotions and impulses decide our future by ruling out present!

Me: 16* …
    LNS: 0  …
    Streak: 16 … (46 overall) …

I'm so proud of/for everyone in this group - new or long-term!
    - Vance

I agree! We are all hanging in there and doing our best. Perhaps we need to cut ourselves a little slack. Maybe we should state how many nights we may snack and then we are deciding when to do it rather than be driven by impulse. You might even decide in the end not to snack on your designated day, which would be a double win!

We don't need to be perfect, just in control. :) And if we do fall off the horse, just climb right back into the saddle. Plotting the course of a yacht is a series of adjustments. So, too, must we plot our course in life.

Me: 17*
    Streak: 17...(24 in overall)

I think that is a great idea! I'm kinda scared to do that because I know it will probably trigger me to eat late every night, but if that's something you want to try, go for it!! Keep the group informed of your success, and, again, thanks for the idea!
  • sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Me:19
    LNS:0
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,159 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 4! :smile:

Edit:

Get up. Dust off. And get back on! You can make that the exception, where (if you're like me) it used to be the rule!
    Rebamae wrote: »
    Pretty obvious I am not going to make my goal.
    So I am going to set a new one for the next 15 days:
    15/15!
    I must do this!!

Onward and downward we go o:)

Fifteen days…today plus two weeks. Don't let anything be more important than showing your impulses who is boss! Shoot, reward yourself - after that 15 days - with an intentional Late Night Snack day. Be intentional (not impulse) with it and it's still a win, in my never-to-be-humble opinion.

Everyone, we're redefining "normal" for our minds and emotions. The latter is probably where this war is fought for everyone in this group. We can all do math, so it's more than figuring out how many calories we can consume. It's not letting our emotions and impulses decide our future by ruling out present!

Me: 16* …
    LNS: 0  …
    Streak: 16 … (46 overall) …

I'm so proud of/for everyone in this group - new or long-term!
    - Vance

I agree! We are all hanging in there and doing our best. Perhaps we need to cut ourselves a little slack. Maybe we should state how many nights we may snack and then we are deciding when to do it rather than be driven by impulse. You might even decide in the end not to snack on your designated day, which would be a double win!

We don't need to be perfect, just in control. :) And if we do fall off the horse, just climb right back into the saddle. Plotting the course of a yacht is a series of adjustments. So, too, must we plot our course in life.

Me: 17*
    Streak: 17...(24 in overall)

I think that is a great idea! I'm kinda scared to do that because I know it will probably trigger me to eat late every night, but if that's something you want to try, go for it!! Keep the group informed of your success, and, again, thanks for the idea!

I gave myself permission at the beginning of Sept to ease the restriction at the weekends. So far I have decided not to take advantage and have maintained my 9 pm cut off every day. Before I started posting here that wouldn't have happened.

If I can do it, anyone can. One day at a time, keep on trying.

Me: 18
    Streak: 18...(25 overall)
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 12*
    Streak: 2
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    ME: 19*

B)
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    me:14*
    lns:5
    streak:1

thanks WalkerPop! i bossed my impulse ;)
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    me:14*
    lns:5
    streak:1

thanks WalkerPop! i bossed my impulse ;)

WooHoo!! Another streak is launched! Great job!

I like @TerriRichardson112 's idea: Give yourself permission. Even if, like Terri, you choose not to use it, there's something psychological about knowing you can. It's not as overwhelming as "never ever ever again..." Do it on purpose, not on impulse, and you stay in charge!
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    Me: 19* …
    LNS: 0 …
    Streak: 19 … (49 overall) …

Goals for WEEK:
    Water: Full gallon (128 oz) at least 5 of 7 days per week. … WIN! (6/7)
    Sleep: Seven hours at least 5 of 7 days per week. … WIN! (5/7) … marginally …
    LNS: Eat nothing after 9 p.m. 6 of 7 days per week. … WIN! (7/7)
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,159 Member
    Options
    Me: 20
    Streak: 20...(27 overall) :)