WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Me: 15* …
    LNS: 0  …
    Streak: 15 … (45 overall) …
  • WalkerPop
    Options
    Around, 5 to 8PM.... I ate 5 mini Drumsticks. Now, what in the world got into me?? I've been very good in not giving in, I choose another alternative.

You're fine, because you had a fresh slate the next day! You're aware of it, which is the first step.
    RuaLGirL wrote: »
    I am back and gonna give this another shot starting tonight. I beleive once you get a good start, get on a roll you are more mindful and this becomes habit.

Welcome back and you're right! Choice --> Awareness --> Action --> Habit --> Lifestyle ... In my humble opinion. Keep it up!
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 15*
    LNS : 0

:)
  • faithan84
    faithan84 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    faithan84 wrote: »
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 4! :smile:

I posted this last night on the belief that I was under control. I lost control later. I probably ate 1,000 extra calories in dried fruit and raw nuts and nut butters. :frowning:

Edit:
    Me: 12
    LNS: 3*
    Streak: 0
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Started 09.15.15

Me 0
    Lns 1
  • RuaLGirL
    RuaLGirL Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Around, 5 to 8PM.... I ate 5 mini Drumsticks. Now, what in the world got into me?? I've been very good in not giving in, I choose another alternative.

You're fine, because you had a fresh slate the next day! You're aware of it, which is the first step.
    I am back and gonna give this another shot starting tonight. I beleive once you get a good start, get on a roll you are more mindful and this becomes habit.

Welcome back and you're right! Choice --> Awareness --> Action --> Habit --> Lifestyle ... In my humble opinion. Keep it up!

Thank you for the welcome and truths... I broke awareness last night, I forgot about the challenge.
  • Rebamae
    Rebamae Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! B)
    Well, I did it - gained 4 lb since Sat morning. Do you think all of the binge eating, stress eating & emotional eating caught up with me??

So my stats are not good at all - they are sooooo very ugly :s

Challenge Goal = 23/27 (started 9/4)
    Streak Goal = 10
    Today 15 days left

ME = 5
    LNS = 7*
    Streak = 0

Pretty obvious I am not going to make my goal.
    So I am going to set a new one for the next 15 days:
    15/15!
    I must do this!!

Onward and downward we go o:)

• jeanniebeanie59
    jeanniebeanie59 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    ok just starting today, what a great group cause snacking late is my downfall . so if i do good today then tomorrow it would be .... is this correct??
    ME=1
    LNS=0
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    ME:12*
    lns:4
    stReak:4
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Sept 16

Me: 16*
    LNS: 0

Days LNS-Free -- 16
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    klanders30 wrote: »
    Me 2
    Lns 0

Lost a pound this week so i am feeling motivated!
    Karen

Congrats! I've noticed the same with myself since I've been trying harder to control my LNS

• lamlamsmakeover
    Options

Welcome back!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    No worries. I think we've all "been there done that." The great thing about it is that you made yourself accountable by telling us. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day for you.
  • abbybeal1999
    abbybeal1999 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    No worries. I think we've all "been there done that." The great thing about it is that you made yourself accountable by telling us. I'm sure tomorrow will be a better day for you.

Tomorrow will be better! Are you an emotional eater? I only ask because I am, and I had a bad evening at church. I just finished eating a heath candy bar. I asked my husband bring it home with him, and he tried to talk me out of emotional eating blesses heart. I just couldn't help myself. I guess I should say I couldn't control myself.
  • sufufitness
    sufufitness Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Me:16
    LNS:0
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,120 Member
    Options
    Streak: 16...(23 overall)

I thought I would never do this. I was wrong. All it takes is one decision. Who is in charge of my life?
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    ok just starting today, what a great group cause snacking late is my downfall . so if i do good today then tomorrow it would be .... is this correct??
    ME=1
    LNS=0

Welcome! Yes that would be the correct way. :)

• WalkerPop
    Options
    Me: 13*
    LNS: 2
    Streak: 4! :smile:

I posted this last night on the belief that I was under control. I lost control later. I probably ate 1,000 extra calories in dried fruit and raw nuts and nut butters. :frowning:

Edit:
    Me: 12
    LNS: 3*
    Streak: 0

Get up. Dust off. And get back on! You can make that the exception, where (if you're like me) it used to be the rule!
    Rebamae wrote: »
    Pretty obvious I am not going to make my goal.
    So I am going to set a new one for the next 15 days:
    15/15!
    I must do this!!

Onward and downward we go o:)

Fifteen days…today plus two weeks. Don't let anything be more important than showing your impulses who is boss! Shoot, reward yourself - after that 15 days - with an intentional Late Night Snack day. Be intentional (not impulse) with it and it's still a win, in my never-to-be-humble opinion.

Everyone, we're redefining "normal" for our minds and emotions. The latter is probably where this war is fought for everyone in this group. We can all do math, so it's more than figuring out how many calories we can consume. It's not letting our emotions and impulses decide our future by ruling out present!

Me: 16* …
    LNS: 0  …
    Streak: 16 … (46 overall) …

I'm so proud of/for everyone in this group - new or long-term!
    - Vance
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 10*
    LNS: 4
    Streak: 2

I actually did snack late last night but it was planned (a wine and appies night with girlfriends) so for me, that's fine.