I've found the perfect diet! Details in this post...

Options

Replies

• tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    Does this diet qualify as a VLCD and, if so, what can I do to avoid the low calorie warning when I complete my diary entry?
  • aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I've had a problem with this diet for a few days now. Maybe you can help. I prepare my plate and set it at the outside patio table while I take a few minutes to prepare a cold beverage and feed my dog. When I go back outside to eat my delicious meal, my dinner is gone! The only thing left in its place is a puddle of water, yuck! This happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I just do not understand what is happening! This has caused me a great deal of emotional pain as I really look forward to these cubed meals.
  • yellowantphil
    yellowantphil Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I've had a problem with this diet for a few days now. Maybe you can help. I prepare my plate and set it at the outside patio table while I take a few minutes to prepare a cold beverage and feed my dog. When I go back outside to eat my delicious meal, my dinner is gone! The only thing left in its place is a puddle of water, yuck! This happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

I just do not understand what is happening! This has caused me a great deal of emotional pain as I really look forward to these cubed meals.

Try moving to a colder climate.
  • momoharuno
    momoharuno Posts: 141 Member
    Options

Try moving to a colder climate.

Yep uprooting your life is the only solution if you're truly devoted to this proven diet, I heard a celebrity endorse it on tv, it's obviously going to work!
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    looks like a decent portion size :)
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    This diet has to be supported by Dr. Oz for it to work.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Guys. Those things in the picture, they're great, but I just discovered something really important.

If you let them just sit for awhile they turn into CLEAR JUICE, and it's just as nutritious as the original stuff. Maybe even better, because I bet you can use that juice for a cleanse.

You don't even need a special blender.

Also too, my dog seems to like it a lot.
    :open_mouth:
    Mind. BLOWN!

• daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Does this diet qualify as a VLCD and, if so, what can I do to avoid the low calorie warning when I complete my diary entry?

Have you never heard the saying, "Eat more, to lose more"? With diet it actually works; so just keep eating. If you don't ever finish for the day, you never get the warning.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    What!? This isn't about McChickens at all! >:[
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    I looked in the database and frozen or raw have different entries. OMG?!?!?!?? HALP! Does this count toward all 3 MACROS? Why is sodium going up when I log this?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Icewich_3b489b_5252574.jpg
    Ahh yes, my favorite ice wich.

Just make sure the water you use reverse osmosis water!
  • olive1968
    olive1968 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    This diet will only work if you eat it before 8 pm.
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    olive1968 wrote: »
    This diet will only work if you eat it before 8 pm.

If I live in Chicago, but have a meal in NYC, can I eat up to 9PM?

• mellmell77
    mellmell77 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    For once, an actual negative calorie food.

I think fingernails are a negative calorie food. Coz, you already burned calories growing them, then you burn calories chewing them, then you burn calories digesting them and because they were already a part of you, they are negative calories. Only works with your own. You have to count it when you eat someone elses.

That is just hilarious!
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »
    I looked in the database and frozen or raw have different entries. OMG?!?!?!?? HALP! Does this count toward all 3 MACROS? Why is sodium going up when I log this?

Because you used the Verified entry. ;)
  • _Terrapin_
    Options
    _Terrapin_ wrote: »

Because you used the Verified entry. ;)
    A HA!!!!
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    Lol @ water being "organic"
  • Monklady123
    Monklady123 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Love the ice-wich. hahaha :)
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Lol @ water being "organic"

I know! It doesn't have any carbon, so it can't possibly be organic.
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    Options
    I've been getting my food supplied by the city, and I know they add all sorts of chemicals before it gets to me. I thought processed food was bad for me.