My coworkers are disgusting- what are yours?

Replies

• for_ever_young66
    for_ever_young66 Posts: 2,881 Member
    Not washing their hands when they leave the toilet.....................and these are the first ones screaming. "Hey, let's do a potluck!!!!"
  • thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I can't even imagine why a woman would stand on top of a toilet seat. That's pretty crazy.

My co workers are fine , I really do like each of them and enjoy their company. ( I work at a high end jeweler) believe it or not, I have no complaints about them .

It's an Asian thing. I believe.

Stereo type and racist to say the least.
    Uh really? How do you figure?
    See above for the explanation on this.

• adamcourt
    adamcourt Posts: 61 Member
    working alone at night.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Luckily the people I work with are all pretty tolerable. My work is split into several departments, and I'm the head of mine, but we're all very friendly. It's informal - we all treat each other with respect and do what we can to get the job done.
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    My co-workers made a rule that we couldn't eat anything at our desk that has an odor or requires a fork. The same one that came up with this rule is eating popcorn at her desk every day now. :confused:
  • jodybo2
    Another rule they came up with is to make sure you don't leave skid marks in the toilet and spray freshener in the bowl before you poop. :relieved:
  • OneHundredToLose
    Your office seems like hell, lol. Trying to make rules about how someone poops?
  • jodybo2 wrote: »
    Another rule they came up with is to make sure you don't leave skid marks in the toilet and spray freshener in the bowl before you poop. :relieved:
    :lol: what is it about poop and office workers?

• kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    I work with animals as a surgical tech, so anything disgusting that happens with employees is completely superceded by ick produced by the animals.

But it's totally worth the ick to get to work with the critters!
  • jodybo2
    It is hell! I'm here to do my job, not be micromanaged on my bathroom habits. Jeez! Luckily my interview at another place went well today and maybe I won't have to be here much longer!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    edited September 2015
    D_squareG wrote: »
    There are women in my company that stand on the toilet seat, leaving shoe prints. I'm not sure why they would do his but it is irritating to me!

What are the things your coworkers do that are weird?

You must work in a pretty diverse work setting? On the plus side youll be relieved to know your coworkers are pooping the correct way by squatting vs sitting
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    I'm so glad I'm holed up in my own office away from the rest of my coworkers.
  • jodybo2 wrote: »
    It is hell! I'm here to do my job, not be micromanaged on my bathroom habits. Jeez! Luckily my interview at another place went well today and maybe I won't have to be here much longer!
    Good luck with the new job. But sorry to say that if it's in an office, you're just going from the frying pan into the fire. All offices have their weirdos!

• Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I can't even imagine why a woman would stand on top of a toilet seat. That's pretty crazy.

My co workers are fine , I really do like each of them and enjoy their company. ( I work at a high end jeweler) believe it or not, I have no complaints about them .

It's actually a cultural thing, racist would be that they can't drive, you would think since they are so good at math they could understand trajectories of the vehicles in their control.

• Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    jchite84 wrote: »
    Co worker pet peeve: Cutting donuts in half and leaving the other half. Nobody wants something that you rubbed your filthy f&*#!$#ing hands all over and is now stale. Eat the whole thing or none at all....man, I just felt my blood pressure go up.

I'm grateful for those people. Maybe I'm disgusting.
  • OneHundredToLose
    jodybo2 wrote: »

That's why I'm happy I'm in charge of my department. We watch movies while we work, eat anytime / whatever we want at our desks, clean up after ourselves, and even sometimes drink on Fridays :tongue:
  • jodybo2
    @SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Thanks! Yes, another office and you are right...weirdos everywhere. My only hope is to be self-employed it seems! haha
  • thorsmom01 wrote: »

It's actually a cultural thing, racist would be that they can't drive, you would think since they are so good at math they could understand trajectories of the vehicles in their control.
    :lol:

• jodybo2
    @OneHundredToLose Sounds like an awesome place to work!
  • OneHundredToLose
    I figure we all have to be here 8+ hours a day, might as well enjoy it. I don't want to work at a place where I can't take my shoes off.