My coworkers are disgusting- what are yours?

Replies

• D_squareG
    D_squareG Posts: 361 Member
    I don't really care if they standing on the toilet. I care that they leave it a mess. Clean off your shoe prints.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    My co-workers are distant memories...I retired on April 1st, LOL.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    My co-workers are distant memories...I retired on April 1st, LOL.

You win!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    I used to work reception desk, which is near the restrooms. I can hear who does and does not wash their hands. And then proceed to come swipe candy from my candy basket.....I shamed a couple of them by blasting them to the others. People asked why I quit refilling the candy? Oh because Shane never washes his hands before he gets a jolly rancher. Dirty ba$tards.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Yogi_warrior Posts: 5,465 Member
    edited September 2015
    thorsmom01 wrote: »
    I can't even imagine why a woman would stand on top of a toilet seat. That's pretty crazy.

My co workers are fine , I really do like each of them and enjoy their company. ( I work at a high end jeweler) believe it or not, I have no complaints about them .

It's an Asian thing. I believe.

Stereo type and racist to say the least.
    Uh really? How do you figure?
    See above for the explanation on this.

Asia is much bigger than that explanation from Beijing and China. May be travel around the world instead of cut and paste from Internet. You don't know if it was done by asians or not. I am not even an Asian but this is reaching to blame some one with your own parochial perceptions.
  • SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage
    SarcasmIsMyLoveLanguage Posts: 2,671 Member
    edited September 2015
    I can't even imagine why a woman would stand on top of a toilet seat. That's pretty crazy.

My co workers are fine , I really do like each of them and enjoy their company. ( I work at a high end jeweler) believe it or not, I have no complaints about them .

Asia is much bigger than that explanation from Beijing and China. May be travel around the world instead of cut and paste from Internet. You don't know if it was done by asians or not. I am not even an Asian but this is reaching to blame some one.
    Wow. Really. Dude, eat a Snickers.

Actually I live/ work in Vancouver. Huge Asian population. Believe it or not, I have actually had this conversation with many coworkers. Who are Asian. It is possible to have a civilized discussion about cultural differences without crying racism.

ETA: yes I realize Asia much bigger. Thanks for the geography lesson. I will be sure to include graphics next time.

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Well even if they are using the squatting method on the toilets, they should still clean any mess left behind.
    My job has potty liners , hand sanitizer , Lysol wipes , nitrile gloves , and toilets get cleaned daily with clorox . so I guess I would have no clue if they are squatting on the potty or not because its very clean , no shoe prints . the people should clean their shoe prints off, no matter what the reason is they've left them there.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited September 2015

Asia is much bigger than that explanation from Beijing and China. May be travel around the world instead of cut and paste from Internet. You don't know if it was done by asians or not. I am not even an Asian but this is reaching to blame some one with your own parochial perceptions.

I feel like saying Asians is totally justified, she even mentions places in Asia that have this system and her own city is very Asian, like seriously they are everywhere and as a white male I feel like a minority where she lives.

Judging from your profile picture, I can tell you're from the states and don't care about black lives because you took the #Blacklivesmatter and made it about everyone and not the group of people being targeted...

Also...photoshop tutorials are on Youtube....

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member

I feel like saying Asians is totally justified, she even mentions places in Asia that have this system and her own city is very Asian, like seriously they are everywhere and as a white male I feel like a minority where she lives.

Judging from your profile picture, I can tell you're from the states and don't care about black lives because you took the #Blacklivesmatter and made it about everyone and not the group of people being targeted...

Whoa whoa ... ( looks around confused ) where did black lives matter come into this ?!
  • jrevis001
    jrevis001 Posts: 505 Member
    Mine are just stressed out for no good reason. Almost everyone walks around here acting crazy. There's maybe a few who are calm and collected. I love my job but these people... not so much.

• Yogi_warrior

Way to reach and Judge. Just like you judge Asians. I never said anything about not caring about black lives. I had this picture for in honor of my cop friends.
  • Yogi_warrior

Asia is much bigger than that explanation from Beijing and China. May be travel around the world instead of cut and paste from Internet. You don't know if it was done by asians or not. I am not even an Asian but this is reaching to blame some one.
    Wow. Really. Dude, eat a Snickers.

Actually I live/ work in Vancouver. Huge Asian population. Believe it or not, I have actually had this conversation with many coworkers. Who are Asian. It is possible to have a civilized discussion about cultural differences without crying racism.

ETA: yes I realize Asia much bigger. Thanks for the geography lesson. I will be sure to include graphics next time.

I live with lot of asians, travelled there and so what? I know people who were from other races who step on toilets for other reasons. You sound like an amish person I know, should I start calling you Amish?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    It's only a matter of time

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law
  • Welp. This has been fun. As much as I laugh at rage-quitters, I'm done. Not taking the bait.

Have a lovely long weekend everyone.
  • Escloflowne

Way to reach and Judge. Just like you judge Asians. I never said anything about not caring about black lives. I had this picture for in honor of my cop friends.

Just saying it's kind of low trying to diminish a good cause like you are.
  • Escloflowne
    Welp. This has been fun. As much as I laugh at rage-quitters, I'm done. Not taking the bait.

Redneck trolls don't keep your interest?
  • Yogi_warrior

Just saying it's kind of low trying to diminish a good cause like you are.

LOL. I didn't diminish anything. I call it the way I see it, You don't even know what I posted on my wall this pic. So get off the high horse and stop judging.
  • Yogi_warrior
    Welp. This has been fun. As much as I laugh at rage-quitters, I'm done. Not taking the bait.

You started it but I guess widened up finally.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member

Then why does it say all lives, not just "cop friend's lives?"

I mean... let's be specific. You brought up Beijing and China, in an attempt to be specific, so stay the course.