100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• froggysfriend
    froggysfriend Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Day 5 - 45 minutes spin class and 34 minutes walking.
  • SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Day 6 did 40 minutes of ab work. I hate abs. Which is why I have none. And why I must do more of them , today only 7600 steps but I have a plan to get them higher: kickboxing cardio!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    @quiltlovinlisa - I love that positive attitude. I remind myself that every day is a victory and it doesn't matter which day you are on. I am traveling later this month and have my doubts about being able to work out for at least 2 days, but it actually doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is getting back up again or back at it again each time you fail/stop. My calendar this month says "Failure isn't the opposite of success, it's part of success".

Oh my gosh, I love that! I need it printed and on my wall, right above my weights and kettlebells!

DAY 1- 90 minutes shoveling snow! I actually shoveled more but we had a bit of driving so I'm underestimating. We shoveled neighbors, folks down the street, my moms house and the nightmare that is my inlaws driveway. I moved a good eight feet length of a 3 foot high snowbank my little ol self and that took a half hour alone. My shoulders hurt!
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Day 12. 40 minutes of weight lifting and 20 minutes of walking.
    Day 13. 60 minutes of walking.
  • froggysfriend
    Options
    @quiltlovinlisa - it's a great quote!

Great snow shoveling! It's good to mix up the workouts!
  • froggysfriend
    Options
    Day 6 - 45 minute spin class and 30 minute core class, however I was really bad at the core class so it doesn't really count for 30 minutes. I need to do that class a few times to build up some strength!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Snowstorm yesterday and frigid today, plus I'm working 10 hours this weekend for someone at work. I work at home, but still I couldn't bring myself to go into the snow and cold to get to the gym. So, I;m back to day 1 tomorrow.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Snowstorm yesterday and frigid today, plus I'm working 10 hours this weekend for someone at work. I work at home, but still I couldn't bring myself to go into the snow and cold to get to the gym. So, I;m back to day 1 tomorrow.

That snow makes it awful hard!

Glad you're joining me in the restart!

Day 2- 47 minutes Leslie Sansone.
  • Lauratwest
    Lauratwest Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Day 12. 50 minutes jogging 20 minutes of strength training
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 3- 55 minutes Les Mills Combat "Ultimate Warrior."
  • SammyDee2015
    Options
    DOH! So I had two days of involuntary rest. Couch surfed thru a headache. Ah well. This was a good lesson: I will STRIVE for 100, but will maybe be taking a long while to get there. So!
    DAY 1: 40 minutes cardio video in am and 93 minutes heavy lifting in pm (legs) . Made my 10K daily goal of steps too. Happy Monday all :)
  • GW4321
    Options
    Day 14: Walked for 60 minutes.
    Day 15: Lifted weights for 60 minutes.
  • froggysfriend
    Options
    Day 7 - 45 minutes spin class
    Day 8 - 50 minutes spin class, 43 minutes walking
    Day 9 - 48 minutes walking
  • SammyDee2015
    Options
    Day 2: 30 minutes cardio DVD in am and 77 minutes weights ( chest triceps delta) in pm. Close enough to my goal at this moment that I will have made my 10K steps too.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day four, a couple hours walking while shopping.
  • GW4321
    Options
    Day 16. Lifted weights for 45 minutes and walked for 15.
  • NeuronsNeuronsNeurons
    Options
    I set a 100 day goal for myself 15 days ago. At a minimum I wanted 45 min of cardio everyday for 100 days. Going strong on day 15, 90 minutes of brisk walking today.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Day 5- 35 minutes walking
  • froggysfriend
    Options
    Day 10 - 45 minute spin class and 26 minutes walking
  • NeuronsNeuronsNeurons
    Options
    Day 16, 90 minutes brisk walking.