Day 11: October 21, 2015--Walked 2.47 miles in 46 minutes
    Day 12: October 22, 2015--Ran 5.11 miles in 59.54 minutes
    Day 13: October 23, 2015--Ran 5.11 miles in 60.37 minutes
    Day 14: October 24, 2015--Ran 3.1 miles in the 5K Inflatable race
    Day 15: October 25, 2015--Walked 2.59 miles in 47 minutes
  • BethWilliams24
    BethWilliams24 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Day 14: walked 5.5 miles and day 3 of squat challenge - not bad since my other half has given his flu virus to me!!
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 14: walked 5.5 miles and day 3 of squat challenge - not bad since my other half has given his flu virus to me!!

awwww....tell him you like prettier presents ;-)
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    sybabe35 wrote: »

THIS! Feel better!

• randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Walked for 30 minutes. Rest day and sick day too. Wanted to do ab and core work but nope. Not today
  • randomsue
    Options

You are doing great!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Someone posted the other day asking of they could join and I'm thinking no one answered them. SORRY! Of course, just start right in!
  • BethWilliams24
    Options
    sybabe35 wrote: »

Haha! I'll mention that!!
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! Is it possible to start whenever, or is it closed to newcomers for the time being? It goes along with something I've been wanting to do starting 1 November, but I'm willing to start it tomorrow. :)

I am so sorry I didn't catch your post.. Of course you can start this challenge, everyone is welcome. You can read my first post.

Just log your daily workout. Even if it is housework, if you get your heart rate up then it is considered exercise, like going up and down stairs carrying groceries.. Just keep moving everyday.

You can also put anyone on your friend invite.

Welcome :)
  • Speyder
    Options
    Day 38: So I haven't been going to gym since last Monday.. But I keep moving everyday, with no weight change, but my breathing when going up the 6 flights of stairs to apartment is better.

So been at gym since 5:10: 60 min of cardio with leg workout.
  • sybabe35
    sybabe35 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Day 16: Walked 2.46 miles in 47 minutes
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Tackled the INSANE fitness blender 1,000 calorie workout that was an hour and 34 minutes of pure body weight exercises. It broke down into a 4 minute warm up, 13 minutes kickboxing, 16 minutes HIIT, 5 minutes abs, 12 more minutes HIIT, 20 minutes upper body, 14 minutes lower body and 10 minutes cool down and stretch.

Oh my HAIL!

I finished the workout and completed each section, however, I freely modified where I needed to, not wanting to risk injury and frankly, some of the exercises were CaRAZY!

Rest, blessed rest day tomorrow. I need to find a nice stretching routine cause I think I'm going to need it! I've never done so many squats and push-ups in my life! OY!
  • Speyder
    Options
    Tackled the INSANE fitness blender 1,000 calorie workout that was an hour and 34 minutes of pure body weight exercises. It broke down into a 4 minute warm up, 13 minutes kickboxing, 16 minutes HIIT, 5 minutes abs, 12 more minutes HIIT, 20 minutes upper body, 14 minutes lower body and 10 minutes cool down and stretch.

Oh my HAIL!

I finished the workout and completed each section, however, I freely modified where I needed to, not wanting to risk injury and frankly, some of the exercises were CaRAZY!

Rest, blessed rest day tomorrow. I need to find a nice stretching routine cause I think I'm going to need it! I've never done so many squats and push-ups in my life! OY!

Where can I find the exercises sounds like fun?
  • Speyder
    Options
    Still day 38: 2nd workout--exercise bike 22 min--5 mi
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Fitness blender is online, they have a website and they also are available on youtube. Bonus, they are free. If you go to youtube and search for fitness blender 1000 calorie workout, you'll get a bunch of options. They have short, long, intense, mild, stuff with barbells, stuff using bodyweight. Just about anything you could want.
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »
    Still day 38: 2nd workout--exercise bike 22 min--5 mi

Woot, you go girl!
  • randomsue
    Options
    Still sick but took a 30 minute walk to get some fresh air. :)
  • randomsue
    Options

Oh my HAIL!

I burned 1000 cals just reading this. Wow!
  • quiltlovinlisa
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    Still sick but took a 30 minute walk to get some fresh air. :)

I think this is the perfect workout when sick. <3 Feel better.
  • BethWilliams24
    Options
    Day 15: 9433 steps and more bloody decorating!!