100 Day Exercise Challenge

Options

Replies

• WillsRN
    WillsRN Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Day1: up 5 flights of stairs, down 6. A lot for me at once, new to moving so much. Yes, sedentary...that's why I'm doing the challenge. 3 mos should have me movin'. 25 mins walking extra. All in all a solid start.

As long as you're moving, it all counts. Great start!

Thank you. I'm hard at it!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    axesesh wrote: »
    WillsRN wrote: »
    Day1: up 5 flights of stairs, down 6. A lot for me at once, new to moving so much. Yes, sedentary...that's why I'm doing the challenge. 3 mos should have me movin'. 25 mins walking extra. All in all a solid start.

Awesome. The important thing to remember is that you started. Keep it coming.

Thank you. I'm still at it!
  • WillsRN
    Options
    Day four for me. I did a combination of upper body strength and kickboxing based cardio followed by a yoga stretch. It felt fantastic!

Wow!

• WillsRN
    Options
    RedSuki wrote: »
    Day 6: just got home from a one hour and a half dog walking uffff

I bet they loved it!
  • WillsRN
    edited September 2015
    Options
    ambreenmc wrote: »
    Hi guys I haven't done any workout yet ... I was very busy and active around house keeping...thinking about working out scares me...need some support and encouragement....

We are here for you. It sounds like you know what you want to do. Go for it!

• WillsRN
    Options
    randomsue wrote: »
    ambreenmc wrote: »
    I love hight intensity workouts usually ; my favorit is insanity . I feel so good doing it but before I have to start it it's so intimidating for me...second thing is in the beginning I get so tired that it's so hard for me keep up with housekeeping and stuff but it only happens in the begining once I start I feel good, feel alive, feel strong. The only problem is starting!
    On the other hand I love weight traing but again I don't have gym membership where I can go and use heavy weights!
    I feel up to 5 lbs is not enoughf ! I haven't worked out for couple of months and so hard to get back on track

There's an app called 7 minute workouts. It's free and gives a great workout. No weights needed. Try it. Walking is great too. Walk outside or get a walking dvd. Check out the library for some exercise dvds too. You can do it!

Good advice. Also, app "sworkit". No accessory workouts, for what ever level you want.
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    26.9 day 6 (hectic day so I didn't log in! ) 15mins total body HIIT and 15 mins with the kettlebell.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying it too :)
  • Speyder
    Speyder Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    26.9 day 6 (hectic day so I didn't log in! ) 15mins total body HIIT and 15 mins with the kettlebell.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying it too :)
    Your doing great.. Don't worry about the log in.
  • curleytwan
    curleytwan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to sign up starting today, this really sounds like a good challenge.
  • StuLesLon
    StuLesLon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join up on this? Challenges always gets me going! Going to try this for myself staring today! :)
  • Speyder
    Options
    StuLesLon wrote: »
    Is it too late to join up on this? Challenges always gets me going! Going to try this for myself staring today! :)

Never to late to join. Just keep moving and don't get discouraged.
  • StuLesLon
    StuLesLon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Speyder wrote: »

Never to late to join. Just keep moving and don't get discouraged.

:)
  • axesesh
    axesesh Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Day 8: Jillian's BR phase 1 workout 3. Wonderful job everyone. Let's finish this strong!
  • SDom81
    SDom81 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Beautiful autumn's day sun is shining perfect for a 6.18 mile run (10k) I have downloaded a new app HIIT workout and tabata think I'll look at that tomorrow.
    Great work everyone your all doing fantastic :) never to late to start.

Xx
  • quiltlovinlisa
    quiltlovinlisa Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    44 minutes of abs, HIIT and a proper stretch. Woot! We can!
  • Speyder
    Options
    35 mins on elliptical .. Cross training
  • melamelachan
    melamelachan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 6 (yesterday): 2 1/2 hours of walking
    Day 7 (today): Long run (1 hour 40 min)
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options

It's never too late. :smile:
  • randomsue
    randomsue Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Rest day: 20 minute walk. Had quite a few church social events with food everywhere but I'm happy I made good choices all week. It wasn't easy because some of the seniors really can cook and bake. Lol
  • Cl0verGe3z
    Cl0verGe3z Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wish I could remember the last day I didn't exercise