Planet Fitness

Options
14567810»

Replies

• No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    spartan_d wrote: »
    I think people who don't go there should mind their own business. Calling me a liar is something very strange. I work super hard. The people who work there are definitely getting snaps from me for being great. Have a blast with you delusion that the only way to do things is your way.

OP add me as a friend. I would like to know your experience. And please pay attention to the fact that nobody that worksout there has bad things to say.

First, nobody called you the liar. Quite the opposite, in fact.

And second... once again, we have this strange notion that unless you are an actual member, your opinion is invalid . That's like saying that unless you belong to ISIS or the KKK, you have no no business criticizing their methods.

Besides, in this very thread, we have at least one FORMER member who now speaks out about how much PF hindered his development. In addition, I already mentioned my policeman friend who hates their policies, but who only works out there because of the hours. I know at least three other people who think their policies are foolish, and who only joined because they were broke or had no other options.

Should we only accept the opinions of people who actually work out there? There's a term for that: Stacking the deck. It ensures that just about the only people to be heard are the ones who don't yet see any problem with the place. Hardly a hallmark of sound judgment.

your funny.

why do you care at all?

You know some people who go there even though they are not 100% happy? well I guess it fills a niche even thought its not perfect.

this thread makes my eyes hurt
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    _Bropollo_ wrote: »
    spartan_d wrote: »
    Yes, folks, the lunk alarm does exist. Yes, it is used. And yes, according to the official policy, if you grunt -- or even exhale loudly -- the alarm will be rung. See http://milkandcookies.com/link/267592.

WARNING: The stuff that they say about bodybuilders is pretty mean. If they were to say the same thing about overweight people, America would be in an uproar. The double standard is real and unmistakable.

This video is actually making fun of bodybuilders to an extent, rather than just mocking PF. Are people really so insecure that they have to mock bodybuilders? When is the next flight to Mars? I want on.

don't you know bro that body builders are infesting non PF's gyms all over the country and making loud nosies, flexing in the mirrors, making fun of the scrawny folk, and generally making every non PF gym a judgmental zone that would make High School kids blush?