My fitness pal is the key! See pics! Total transformation

Replies

• jamesha100
    jamesha100 Posts: 214 Member
    Awesome - you look like a completely different person!
    Do people you have not seen for a while recognize you now?
  • grwrn
    grwrn Posts: 184 Member
    What an inspiration. Great job!
  • bhokanson2015
    bhokanson2015 Posts: 75 Member
    Absolutely fantastic. You look amazing, and you are and inspiration.
  • Wow.. Congratulations on your success, you look so good! Thanks for the motivation you give me and others!
  • shifty0524
    shifty0524 Posts: 18 Member
    Fabulous and inspirational!
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    mamadon wrote: »
    Even though its not addressed to me I wanted to comment on this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with losing a pound or two a week. That is a perfectly normal amount. Try to remember that the weight didn't come on over night and it wont come off that quickly either. Also,a slower loss is better. it gives your body time to adapt to the changes and your much more likely to sustain your weight loss. Yes, it may be a long road, but time is going to pass either way. Every single pound that you lose is a pound less than you weighed before.

A message I need to keep front and center at all times! :)
  • jpe54
    jpe54 Posts: 10 Member
    So awesome, I am really struggling, I have 100 pounds to lose and take a step forward then go backwards. You are an inspiration to me.
  • robodyke
    robodyke Posts: 6 Member
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!
  • Bxqtie116
    Bxqtie116 Posts: 552 Member
    Awesome!
  • dredremeg
    dredremeg Posts: 202 Member
    OMG!!! You look GREAT.
  • vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Hi guys! Thank you all ladies! No surgery for the weight loss ! No skin removal either ( I embrace my loose skin!) it is tightening up though through slower weight loss and lifting free weights! The before pic was taken Jan 2014 and my weight was 350lbs! My new photo I am 179lbs!
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    mamadon wrote: »
    You look amazing - I'm only losing 1-2 lb a week so feel a bit disheartened the road ahead seems so long, how long did it take and what was you avg weekly loss thanks -

Even though its not addressed to me I wanted to comment on this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with losing a pound or two a week. That is a perfectly normal amount. Try to remember that the weight didn't come on over night and it wont come off that quickly either. Also,a slower loss is better. it gives your body time to adapt to the changes and your much more likely to sustain your weight loss. Yes, it may be a long road, but time is going to pass either way. Every single pound that you lose is a pound less than you weighed before.
    Had to jump in and say thanks! This encouraged me too!
  • djkave
    djkave Posts: 2 Member
    you look fantastic
  • bloody88
    bloody88 Posts: 120 Member
    For sure in top three body transformations I've seen so far.
    You look awesome!
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Wow, what an inspiration! That is amazing.
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Woman I just don't have any words that could describe enough how hot and gorgeous you look !! Please go and enjoy and live life the way it is suppose to be live #CheersToYou <3
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    *jaw dropping* nice work!!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    You look wonderful and so happy. Congrats on your accomplishment! :)
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Stunning!
  • becky53012
    becky53012 Posts: 78 Member
    Congrats on a healthier and happier you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!