My fitness pal is the key! See pics! Total transformation

Options

Replies

• vwagar
    vwagar Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Sassyk35 wrote: »
    Wow you look amazing! ! The Today show? Did you have skin surgery or anything? I don't in anyway mean to imply or offend I just ask because your transformation amazes me. If you don't mind me asking what are your before & after stats? How long did it take you?

No surgery my love!! I have loose skin but I lift free weights and its toning up! My stomach is flabby but I don't care! I started jan 2014 at 350 and now I'm 179
  • vwagar
    Options
    jamesha100 wrote: »
    Awesome - you look like a completely different person!
    Do people you have not seen for a while recognize you now?

Yes and it's hilarious! I love it! I almost can't believe it myself!
  • vwagar
    Options
    ShylaDA wrote: »
    Hi there. You look amazing! How long did this transformation take you?
    It's taken 18 months so far! Complete lifestyle change! I will have to keep this up the rest of my life but I wouldn't want it any other way! I've found so much joy in taking care of myself
  • vwagar
    Options
    You look amazing. What is the time between pics?

Thank you! First pic taken jan 2014 and other pic was sept 20 2015...350lbs to 179
  • vwagar
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    You look amazing - I'm only losing 1-2 lb a week so feel a bit disheartened the road ahead seems so long, how long did it take and what was you avg weekly loss thanks -

Even though its not addressed to me I wanted to comment on this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with losing a pound or two a week. That is a perfectly normal amount. Try to remember that the weight didn't come on over night and it wont come off that quickly either. Also,a slower loss is better. it gives your body time to adapt to the changes and your much more likely to sustain your weight loss. Yes, it may be a long road, but time is going to pass either way. Every single pound that you lose is a pound less than you weighed before.
    I would never recommend more than 2lbs a week! At first it fell of like 4-5 lbs a week bc it was such a drastic lifestyle change I made! Now it's half a lb here or 1 lb a week ! Slow and steady wins the race! I actually added calories to my diet bc I didn't want to loose too fast

• Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Totally agree! Mfp rocks, I think schools should use this app in health class. You look absolutely fantastic!
  • vwagar
    Options
    jpe54 wrote: »
    So awesome, I am really struggling, I have 100 pounds to lose and take a step forward then go backwards. You are an inspiration to me.

You are worth it! Pls don't give up !! Don't spend another day not loving and taking care of yourself ! The time is now!!! Good luck! You deserve this!
  • vwagar
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Congratulations on your success.

Just curious, was there anyone here on MFP that helped you along the way or inspired you?

Each and every person has helped me! I love the community this has brought! I love the feed back from others and reading other pols diaries for ideas! This app is amazing
  • vwagar
    Options
    You look amazing - I'm only losing 1-2 lb a week so feel a bit disheartened the road ahead seems so long, how long did it take and what was you avg weekly loss thanks -

You are doing it right!!! Don't loose more than 2 a week! Now it's slowed down for me! About a 1lb a week! Sometimes nothing! I'm just so happy to be living a healthier lifestyle!!!
  • vwagar
    Options
    bloody88 wrote: »
    For sure in top three body transformations I've seen so far.
    You look awesome!
    Thank you so much
  • vwagar
    Options
    karyabc wrote: »
    Woman I just don't have any words that could describe enough how hot and gorgeous you look !! Please go and enjoy and live life the way it is suppose to be live #CheersToYou <3
    Awe thank you !
  • Barbs2222
    Barbs2222 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    When is your show going to air? Or has it already been on TV? I'd like to tune in the day you're there :smiley:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Jesus Hiram Christ!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!!

And thanks for reminding folks to build their diet around nutrient dense foods!!!!

WOW! WELL DONE!!!!
  • vwagar
    Options
    Barbs2222 wrote: »
    When is your show going to air? Or has it already been on TV? I'd like to tune in the day you're there :smiley:

https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/no-secrets-to-weight-loss-how-victoria-wagar-lost-164-pounds/...there's a link to the show from here! It aired back in August
  • CoJak0810
    CoJak0810 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    vwagar wrote: »
    Wow you look amazing! ! The Today show? Did you have skin surgery or anything? I don't in anyway mean to imply or offend I just ask because your transformation amazes me. If you don't mind me asking what are your before & after stats? How long did it take you?

No surgery my love!! I have loose skin but I lift free weights and its toning up! My stomach is flabby but I don't care! I started jan 2014 at 350 and now I'm 179

That's what you look like at 179?!?! You look like you are 130 at most! I'm at 187 and I look nothing like you and 5'3"
  • vwagar
    Options
    Barbs2222 wrote: »

https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/no-secrets-to-weight-loss-how-victoria-wagar-lost-164-pounds/...there's a link to the show from here! It aired back in August
    Not sure if that link is working?? It's under success stories if you hit the blog tab on your my fitness pal
  • vwagar
    Options
    I think it's just
    CoJak0810 wrote: »

That's what you look like at 179?!?! You look like you are 130 at most! I'm at 187 and I look nothing like you and 5'3"
    i think it's just a good angle lol ! I'm 5'7 though! So that's prob why
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! Lots if hard work but well worth it. You look so happy!! Congratulations!
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options

Wow That's amazing! ! Good for you! ! You look much smaller too me <3:smile:
  • miller0438
    miller0438 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Amazing! !! I don't think the link works :(
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!