My fitness pal is the key! See pics! Total transformation

Options
vwagar
vwagar Posts: 78 Member
log, exercise, & eat well! You don't have to give it all up but 80% of your diet should be healthy ! My fitness pal has brought me all the way to the today show! My next goal is the cover of People! The sky is the limit guys! Trust and believe in yourself!!! 0coacxe9i30x.jpg
ddz63eu290hb.jpg

Replies

• shayemimi
    shayemimi Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    wow! Fantastic! Great work! Thanks for sharing! Myfitnesspal is what worked for me too and calories and healthy eating is the key! :)
  • vwagar
    Options
    ;) love it! I'm so blessed to have worked this app into my life!
  • vegangela_
    vegangela_ Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • SuesNewImage
    SuesNewImage Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I can see the amount of hard work & dedication you have taken.
    Well done I'm sure looks arnt it all, but you look healthy!!!!
  • vwagar
    Options
    Very true suzie! I would say I've kept this up because of how great I feel ! I'm never going back bc I really feel so great!
  • Sassyk35
    Sassyk35 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! ! The Today show? Did you have skin surgery or anything? I don't in anyway mean to imply or offend I just ask because your transformation amazes me. If you don't mind me asking what are your before & after stats? How long did it take you?
  • ShylaDA
    ShylaDA Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. You look amazing! How long did this transformation take you?
  • Fittingitforever
    Fittingitforever Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    You are too cute!!!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Please share your story in more detail and share link to your Today show appearance etc! Inspirational!
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I found your story here: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/no-secrets-to-weight-loss-how-victoria-wagar-lost-164-pounds/. ( and there's a link to the Today Show episode as well in the blog feature)
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congratulations on your success!!! You look fantastic and so happy! :)
  • lesleyann2711
    lesleyann2711 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. What is the time between pics?
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Wowsers!
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation! Congratulations on your success.

Just curious, was there anyone here on MFP that helped you along the way or inspired you?
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    I found your story here: https://blog.myfitnesspal.com/no-secrets-to-weight-loss-how-victoria-wagar-lost-164-pounds/. ( and there's a link to the Today Show episode as well in the blog feature)

Wow that is an amazing story of success over time.

• FitHealthyBKY
    FitHealthyBKY Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is amazing!! You look so happy!
    A huge well done to you! Hoping I can follow in your footsteps... Track, track, track EVERYTHING! I can do this!
  • FitRoberta
    FitRoberta Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for the inspiration! You look absolutely fantastic and happy, too. :)
  • sarahhippo2014
    sarahhippo2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - I'm only losing 1-2 lb a week so feel a bit disheartened the road ahead seems so long, how long did it take and what was you avg weekly loss thanks -
  • pippypuppy
    pippypuppy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - I'm only losing 1-2 lb a week so feel a bit disheartened the road ahead seems so long, how long did it take and what was you avg weekly loss thanks -

Even though its not addressed to me I wanted to comment on this. There is absolutely nothing wrong with losing a pound or two a week. That is a perfectly normal amount. Try to remember that the weight didn't come on over night and it wont come off that quickly either. Also,a slower loss is better. it gives your body time to adapt to the changes and your much more likely to sustain your weight loss. Yes, it may be a long road, but time is going to pass either way. Every single pound that you lose is a pound less than you weighed before.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!