Ok guys....who likes a thigh gap???

Options
14567810»

Replies

• StuLesLon
    StuLesLon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I find the whole thigh gap debate so weird. I´ve always had them. Not because I´m thin, I´m just tall with long legs and wide hips. Some people are disposed to the gap others arent. I always wanted big lush lips, but oh well :p

I will admit it´s nice that there´s a "beauty" thing society has decided to fuss about that I actually have for a change :lol:
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    StuLesLon wrote: »
    I find the whole thigh gap debate so weird. I´ve always had them. Not because I´m thin, I´m just tall with long legs and wide hips. Some people are disposed to the gap others arent. I always wanted big lush lips, but oh well :p

I will admit it´s nice that there´s a "beauty" thing society has decided to fuss about that I actually have for a change :lol:

That's weird. Bc I have wide hips and long legs but nowhere near a thigh gap. Isn't it funny how shaped work?
  • StuLesLon
    StuLesLon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    getitamb wrote: »

That's weird. Bc I have wide hips and long legs but nowhere near a thigh gap. Isn't it funny how shaped work?

It is- and we´re all beautiful in our own quirky ways ^_^
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    robertw486 wrote: »
    NielleCha wrote: »
    Omg we are going to get shut down because we are trying to stop young girls trying to lose weight for a dangerous reason!!!!

Oh come on. You asked specifically if GUYS like thigh gaps. For one - not all guys like the same body type. For two - If you were trying to help young girls you suck at words.

I have to agree. Starting a thread based on trying to stop a dangerous or otherwise not natural goal that might cause harm could be a good thing.

Starting a thread that somehow weighs what men think in regards to their preferences on a womans body teaches women to be judged by men. Maybe everyone has some ideal of what they think their "pefect" shape is for a partner in a physical sense. But personally I'd find that a woman more confident in who SHE wanted to be in a physical sense would probably be more attractive, regardless of body shape.

I started a thread with a boring heading.....it got no response.....started a thread with something controversial and bam she's away! Why didn't any of you political correct people look or comment on the other thread?

So a person with a differing opinion must be someone that is PC now? If I was worried about political correctness, going with the flow would have been easier. As for why I didn't respond on the other thread.... well it wasn't in the "recent threads" tab with a bunch of responses.

Hey, maybe I'll start a post about how I hate women that lift, and use some catchy line about how girls should stop aspiring for something they might not be able to achieve?

Hopefully at least one girl has read this and stopped aspiring for something she may never be able to achieve!

• getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    getitamb wrote: »

*wierd*

• GETU1N
    GETU1N Posts: 1,811 Member
    Options
    Please excuse my French but I like a little meat on those thighs it locks in tha Au Jus!!! Fresh outta napkins no problem!
  • BenniBlanc0
    BenniBlanc0 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    fen184l0mrf2.jpeg
    All body shapes are desirable by different people & although I seem to be in the minority on this thread ... Im a big fan of 'The Gap' ... Especially if the lady squats too
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    But if your thighs touch, you're one step closer to becoming a mermaid! Win!
  • Neversettle78
    Neversettle78 Posts: 208 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    I have been following this but hadn't chimed in because everything I would have said has been covered x 1000....but as per my profile pic I am genetically predisposed to what some would call this "thigh gap" that is spoken of. I even had it in the before pic (left side) at 155 lbs and I am only 5'5". I am not tall, my femurs and hips somehow formed in a way that this happens. How are there still people that think this is something you can create?

ETA: Mine is not a very BIG gap...so no need to point that out, I am aware.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Ladies, the Toe Gap is what you really should be striving for.

EyNEzSd.jpg

OMG!!!!!!!!!! Can't be unseen!!!!!
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    f3y7mfu3bmkb.jpeg

Basically how I feel about this Thigh gap conversation. LOL!! ;)
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Thigh gaps are actually really sexy if they belong to someone who is fit and healthy.