Fall Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    So. How's it going? Aside from my birthday binge, I've been okay. You guys?

I've been swell! I stayed within calories, even allowing myself pumpkin flavored coffee and pizza. I rediscovered this neat thing called my gym membership that I've been paying for since February and haven't visited since then! I'm gonna get my money's worth now, though! :)

It helps that I got the wifi password to the gym, and upgraded to Hulu Plus so I can watch my Korean Dramas on my phone. I get hooked!
  • mybetterself2015
    mybetterself2015 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new but so in! Cw 240 gw 230 baby steps
  • wendyokechukwu
    wendyokechukwu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in.... :)
    CW: 189lbs
    GW: 150lbs
  • ReadyForWeightLoss
    ReadyForWeightLoss Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Cw: 266.6
    GW by Nov. 31: 250
    16.6lb loss
  • scorpcookie
    scorpcookie Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Sunday is the day when I step on the scale for my weekly weigh in.

Down at least 2lbs since last Sunday.

SW: 129lbs
    CW: 127lbs
    GW: 119lbs

Only 2lbs to go until I reach my original goal of 125lbs and then on to my stretch goals of 119lbs.
  • hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All!

Those who have come on a few days late, no worries! WELCOME!! This Fall Challenge is for YOU! The weeks can go by quickly, so let's make every day count! Go back a read some of my past posts for meal ideas and encouragement! Let's keep the momentum going everyone!

• hillcrestbaby
    edited October 2015
    Options
    HERE IS TODAY'S ENCOURAGING WORD...

Do not stop; do not lose your forward momentum. Realize this is a process of change and change takes time. It's the lifestyle change that should be more of your goal than anything! This is a two month challenge just to get you jump started toward the holidays, but make your changes permanent. Don't lose your forward momentum!

It is important to keep moving because if you just sit down and refuse to take the next step, it is like refusing to understand that your life has purpose! Don't buy into the lies! There are life promises out there for you! Make today better than your yesterday! Don't stop!

• hillcrestbaby
    Options
    hi135 wrote: »
    I'm not doing to well thus far.

I'm so sorry you're not doing well hi135! Why? What's going on? Read my encouraging word for today! Make every day count and know that your life has purpose! Make this week better than last week!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    destinygrl wrote: »
    can i join
    haven't come here for 7 months and gained 9lbs
    CW 158
    GW 110

Absolutely!!! Come on and so glad you are here!! Go back and read all my prior posts so you can catch up!! All the best to you!!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    minizamo wrote: »
    Hey. Only saw this today, but I'm keen to join in. I need something to motivate me to lose all this weight.
    CW: 70kg
    GW: 55kg
    Weigh ins will be on a Saturday.

Sounds Great WELCOME!!! Read all of my past posts to. At catch yourself up! All the best!
  • jenni0095
    jenni0095 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just joining if possible . Current weight 147lbs goal weight 137lbs. Ready to lose this extra fluff!
  • mrsduck77
    mrsduck77 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wi day up .6lbs. -0.6/20
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Lost some water weight last night which feels like a nice start. LOL
    Slow and steady.
  • myhealthjourneynow
    myhealthjourneynow Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am desperate to lose weight I need too. I am in. I weigh 290lbs I am 5'2" . I would like to be 20lbs lighter by November 30th... I wish everyone luck on their goals.
  • pattigorman
    pattigorman Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes, count me in. Thx Sara.
  • SierraAnneBarnett
    Options
    I'm in if I can still join!
    CW: 247 lbs
    GW: 231
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?

CW: 200 lbs
    GW (by Thanksgiving) : 185 :#
  • rlprice1231
    rlprice1231 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at past posts but I can't find it (it's hard to do this on the app lol) so is the official weigh in day Monday?
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    I've been looking at past posts but I can't find it (it's hard to do this on the app lol) so is the official weigh in day Monday?

Yes, every Monday! Unless you want to share on a different day, we actually started on October 1st which was a Thursday, but I thought Monday was a good day for weigh in accountability! If you look at the top of this community board if give you the option to go to the first post and then has 8 pages so far...just look for the icon with aspen trees and my community name 'Hillcrestbaby' and just scroll through until find the post you want.
    Have a great day!
  • hillcrestbaby
    Options
    choppie70 wrote: »
    Can I still join?

CW: 200 lbs
    GW (by Thanksgiving) : 185 :#

Absolutely!! Have fun and join in the conversations! All the best to you!
This discussion has been closed.