Fall Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• Samantha21784
    Samantha21784 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW: 148 lbs
    GW: 142 lbs (I average 0.5 lb/week loss)

Good luck, everyone!
  • freegrace
    freegrace Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in.

10/15/2014 Starting Weight = 276
    Current Weight = 165
    11/30/2015 Goal Weight = 155
    Final Goal Weight = 135

What do I want to change? Not much. Feeling on track and just want to keep the train rolling. ☺️
  • elisablondie
    elisablondie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!

Starting with 57 kg,
    my goal for Nov is 53 kg
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    It's October 1st...and we're off....

Got on the scale this morning and this body was 195 pounds (BOOM!!!). So yeah I lost another pound and only have 14 more to go. :)

What do I want to change? I would like to fit into a size 14 pants by the time I hit 181 pounds. Not sure but I think that's possible...I guess I'll find out. I'm 5'5" tall. I haven't been that weight in 15 years so I can't remember what sizes I wore at which weights.
  • callmecarina
    callmecarina Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    If you haven't yet, tell us WHY you are here and what you hope to accomplish more than losing the weight. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE?

Do not underestimate the effect these CHANGES will and do have on your whole person. I believe most of our battles with weight loss is in our minds. And the changing of our mindset is key to our successes. Think about the way you talk about yourself! Have your words been uplifting or downgrading? Whether you have 5, 50, or 150 lbs to lose, begin speaking positive words over yourself! When THINK positive and move forward in this process we will BE positive and begin to see significant changes happen from the inside out!

I want to change my overall health. I'd love to go up stairs without getting winded.

I want to change my wardrobe. For years I've told my boyfriend that I don't like this dress, or that pair of pants, or that shirt not because I actually dislike the clothes, but because they didn't look good on me. I want to wear a swimsuit without wanting to cover my stomach and thighs.

I want to change my mindset. I want to know that if I don't have the piece of cake today, that doesn't mean I will never have cake again! I can wait to eat all my favorite foods, switching between foods, and eating in moderation.

I want to change my attitude towards losing weight. It's not a bad thing, and I don't have to settle for being overweight!
  • clairec230787
    clairec230787 Posts: 52 Member
    Options

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever. In its place is something that you have left behind...Let it be something good." AUTHOR UNKNOWN

Definitely in....

I am currently 142 lbs, aim to loose 2 lbs per week. So I'm very similar to your goals. (16 lb weight loose by Novemeber 31). Target: 126lb by date.

Good luck!! I shall check in again in a week!!!
  • Ladybug_1794
    Ladybug_1794 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 5,1" at 162.6lbs... GW FOR NOV. 150
  • porter7022
    porter7022 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mfchilambi wrote: »
    Hi am game....at 82.7kg today and amining for 77kg by 15th November 2015....so ready for this
    WELCOME EVERYONE!! This is so wonderful we have such a great group who want to take these next 61 days and make a great effort to jump into the holidays! I think it's perfect timing for everyone! A 1-2 weight loss per week is a pretty great goal! Remember to keep journaling on your My fitness pal journal! Feel free to share as much as you like, just make sure and Check in on Mondays with your loss for the week!! All the best to everyone! Sara

• porter7022
    porter7022 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join
    Cw 169
    Gw 149
  • ProgressivePersistence
    Options
    I'm in.
    CW: 110 lbs
    GW: 106 lbs

Shooting for .5 lb weekly weight loss. Trying to get rid of my stubborn lower body fat, but if I don't like how I look at the lower weight, I will stick with 110. Best wishes to all!
  • ProgressivePersistence
    Options
    What changes would I like to make? •Body composition (less fat, more muscle)
    •Continue to lower Resting Heart Rate
    •Maintain or increase strength on my lifts
    •Consume ~100 grams of protein at least 5 days a week
    •Be more mindful when I eat (less "I'm bored" or "I'm tired" eating)
  • FutureTrophyWife
    FutureTrophyWife Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I think the weekly check in will really help me. I hope to start to see the person I was when I got married many years ago! : ) I also just want to get more healthy and active.

Current weight: 161
    Weekly lb loss: 2 lbs
    Goal Weight: 145
  • kdenney08
    kdenney08 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Let the games begin...

CW:: 229.6
    GW::209.6
    20 lbs is the goal!

I'm 25 and I haven't seen that number since I was middle school.
  • tanglarbrewton
    tanglarbrewton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in too. This will be great to get my motivation back.
    CW 264
    GW 250
  • threadmad
    threadmad Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    What I want to change: I'm a fat flabby old woman, and want to be an unfat unflabby old woman. LOL
    CW this morning 181.1
    GW 167
  • rune1990
    rune1990 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Well I didn't get any exercise in today, but I ate great!! My challenge will be to stay in my calorie goal, I do tend to go over.

Actually my fitbit charge HR is awarding me extra calories from when I'm driving. My heart rate is up during these times but I don't really feel that I should be getting anything extra from it...will have to fix that.
  • JFH14
    JFH14 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I would love to start this challenge. I need some motivation, so here goes. CW 240, I would like to lose 1 to 2 lbs per week, so at the least 8 lbs by Nov. 30th Good luck everyone!
  • amontini
    amontini Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new and I'm in!!
    CW: Oy... 189
    GW: 173

Need all the motivation I can get!!
  • glitterflower
    glitterflower Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I said "no, thanks!" when a very sweet coworker offered me a slice of german chocolate cake in the break room! I lied and said I was full from breakfast....better than lying to myself by pretending I'm hungry, when I really just want to taste a delicious slab of cake! >:)
  • antipollution744
    antipollution744 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Today I said "no, thanks!" when a very sweet coworker offered me a slice of german chocolate cake in the break room! I lied and said I was full from breakfast....better than lying to myself by pretending I'm hungry, when I really just want to taste a delicious slab of cake! >:)
    hahhaha woah!! I envy you for being able to do that! great job ☺️
This discussion has been closed.