Fall Weight Loss Challenge

Options

Replies

• horsinround2do
    horsinround2do Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in, says she who just had a birthday lunch at Olive Garden. 993 over for today!!!!
    Anyway, cw 225
    Gw 213.
    It's on people.
  • steph0324
    steph0324 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been lurking on the boards for weeks now, but have never posted. Time to get on board and a challenge sounds like a good way to jump in.

CW: 190.6
    GW: 175
  • akitzman1
    akitzman1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
    Current weight: 166
    Goal weight by November 31=145
    21 lbs. Not much to lose but man is it hard.
  • sabikushi
    sabikushi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in also! Current weight 150; goal 125
  • gonnabe155
    gonnabe155 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just found your challenge today and I'm ready to go! CW:220- Goal is 204/ 16 lbs loss for eight weeks. I need all the help I can get
  • Chasity6
    Chasity6 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Current weight 259.8
    Goal weight 239.8
    Is it ok to do check in on Wen. which is my weigh in day.
  • boosgirl904
    boosgirl904 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love the Fall, but with it come all sorts of fall goodies to indulge in--and it sure isn't great for the weight loss enthusiast! So I prepose a Fall Weight Loss Challenge beginning October 1 and ending November 30th! Let's ease into the Holidays with a fresh new jumpstart!

61 days and counting! Anyone game?

If you are, just reply to this discussion board with your goal weight loss for the next two months and check in every Monday with your weeks results. Let's encourage one another on and check in every week with how we are all doing!

I'll go first:

Current weight: 143.8
    Goal loss per week is at 2lbs totalling 8 weeks= 16 lbs goal loss
    Goal weight by November 31=127.8

Thanks for coming along! I can't wait to hear how everyone does!

"This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do t
    WELCOME EVERYONE!! This is so wonderful we have such a great group who want to take these next 61 days and make a great effort to jump into the holidays! I think it's perfect timing for everyone! A 1-2 weight loss per week is a pretty great goal! Remember to keep journaling on your My fitness pal journal! Feel free to share as much as you like, just make sure and Check in on Mondays with your loss for the week!! All the best to everyone! Sara
  • boosgirl904
    boosgirl904 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in
    CW 215
    GW195
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm weighing next on Monday, so I'll start with that weight and post here then :) At the moment I'm almost completely sedentary because of my knee injury, so it's important to have goals to keep track of.
  • ckfox95
    ckfox95 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! This is my first challenge and I would love all the help and motivation I can get!
    CW 145
    GW 135
  • healthyme2000
    healthyme2000 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    CW:193
    GW after challenge 177
  • angiebaby9900
    angiebaby9900 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Current weight 195, goal for Nov 30th is 180. I've already lost 62 pounds in the last 17 months. Weight loss stalled over the last couple months, but just last week I decided to step it up again and lost 3 pounds, so I'm back on track. It's been about 9 years (and 3 kids!) since I've weighed 180, so I'm super excited that it's back within my reach!
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Here for this!
    CW: 175 :(
    GW for nov: 165-160
    GGW: 145
  • sybillabryson
    sybillabryson Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Just in time. I'd like to join! I've lost 55 pounds and have just 20 to go but I'm losing steam and have been spinning my wheels since july. This will be perfect to push me forward.

Weight now: 184.
    Goal by end of challenge: 170
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello! Im down to the last five or ten pounds and it is coming off very slowly (which I'm fine with) so my goal is 2-5lbs for the two months. My goals are to track my calories and macros as accurately as I can. Drink two quarts of water a day. Lift weights three times a week, cardio two.
  • ayalaalicia04
    ayalaalicia04 Posts: 1 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm game.
    Names Alicia
    CW:176.4lbs
    9 weeks @2lbs/week
    GW:158.4 if my calc. Are correct.
  • katnewk
    katnewk Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im in......
    CW 145
    GW 134
  • sakurablush
    sakurablush Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm game. All in all I don't really have any qualms with my appearance now, but I'd still like to lose a bit more to get more proportional (my legs still bother me a bit).

Let's see...roughly I'm losing 7 ibs a month, or have been. Assuming I'll start losing more like 6 ibs as I get smaller, I'd aim to lose 12 ibs by the end of November. So...

CW: 148
    GW: 136

Nice to think I'll be in the 130s range by then :)
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Ok....game on!!!

CW- 196
    GW- 181

That's 15 pounds over the next two months.

• LaShawnda77
    LaShawnda77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! My current wgt is 200 lbs and my goal is to be 185lbs December.
This discussion has been closed.