CW 143
    GW 125
  • Bshmerlie
    Bshmerlie Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    hi135 wrote: »
    Current weight: 139
    Goal: 135

Seems little but it's been so hard to reach those last few pounds.

That's two pounds per month. That's about right. That's pretty much the math I came up with when I reach 140 pounds. The last 10-15 pounds are gonna be slooooow.
  • KeepItSimpleGirl
    KeepItSimpleGirl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Great idea!
    CW: 155
    GW: 145
  • LadybugLove1
    LadybugLove1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ENCOURAGING WORD OF THE DAY!!

Don't give up when things become difficult. Push through; press through; get through. You can do this, and you are the only one who can do this. Changes are going to take place and you are moving to a better place!

• annieb45
    annieb45 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Updated this morning -
    CW - 159
    GW - 149

I will do this!
  • hillcrestbaby
    hillcrestbaby Posts: 577 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    HAPPY OCTOBER AND WELCOME TO EVERYONE WHO IS READY TO JUMP START THEIR WEIGHT LOSS IN OUR FALL WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE!

ENCOURAGING WORD OF THE DAY...

CHANGE has been a major theme in the past few months from some who have commented on our discussion board for why they want to participate in our Fall Weight Loss Challenge. 'I want to CHANGE a habit, CHANGE a dress size, CHANGE the way I look, feel, behave etc...'

If you haven't yet, tell us WHY you are here and what you hope to accomplish more than losing the weight. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE?

Do not underestimate the effect these CHANGES will and do have on your whole person. I believe most of our battles with weight loss is in our minds. And the changing of our mindset is key to our successes. Think about the way you talk about yourself! Have your words been uplifting or downgrading? Whether you have 5, 50, or 150 lbs to lose, begin speaking positive words over yourself! When THINK positive and move forward in this process we will BE positive and begin to see significant changes happen from the inside out!

WHAT YOU THINK IS WHAT YOU WILL BE!

What you have been through up until this point has equipped and prepared you for the days ahead. Be vigilant! Stay relentless! You will look back at this time and see the value of your separation from that which is no longer valid, (maybe it was that entire cheese cake, that extra glass of wine or bag of nacho chips...whatever your triggers are that cause you to over indulge) separate yourself from it! It is no longer useful in your quest for the better you! One day, one choice, one step at a time!

Have a great day of amazing choices and positive thoughts about what you are doing!!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Sounds fun :drinker:

Challenge start : 128 lbs
    :grumble: dang water retention is putting this 2lbs higher than my recent low weight

Goal: 120 - 122 lbs

• micwoodworth
    micwoodworth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in too. Currently I am at 129, I want to get to 124. I know it's not a lot, but last year at this time I was 144. I had some medical issues and dropped down to 114 at the lowest (it probably only stayed there for 1 or 2 days) and I have been creeping back up. I don't want to recover all that lost weight so stopping the incline and getting back to the desirable weight of 124 is the goal.
  • taraheliason
    taraheliason Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    Current 141.8
    Goal 130
  • htowey
    htowey Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    challenge accepted.

current weight: 173
    goal weight: 155
  • caileelouise
    caileelouise Posts: 29 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    This is so funny - I was doing a mini-challenge with just myself for October, so this is perfect! And why not keep it up for another month. I need motivation and I'm very susceptible to shame ;)

My goal is to workout, in some form or another, every day in October! I like feeling strong and hate feeling slow and out of shape like I did during my workout this morning! I'm also a burlesque dancer, so I'd like to get some confidence back after splurging too much this summer.

Current weight: 200
    Goal weight by end of November: 184
  • n_sura
    n_sura Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Looking forward to this challenge.

CW 156.5
    GW 145

• rune1990
    rune1990 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Alright, this is on folks!!

My official start weight is 190, nice round (pun intended!) number for me. I was weighing myself in the kitchen, which worked out fine in the summer as I wasn't wearing a lot of clothes, but since the weather has turned cool I was forced to move it up to my bathroom. My clothing was adding about 1.5 lbs! Ummmm, no.

If anyone wants to do some movement challenges within this one I'll join you!
  • tiffanyriske
    tiffanyriske Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I had my baby 6 months ago & I'm still carrying around extra pounds, I'd love to lose 20 lbs!
    CW: 170
    Challenge GW: 156
  • leorobbins
    leorobbins Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in! Please add me.
    I'm tall and lanky, not sure ideal weight for me. Need to lose 10 pounds for sure and then see where I am at. I'd like to start doing some weight lifting after I lose the weight to build up some muscle.

Looking for 1-2lbs per week weight loss for total of 10 pounds.
    CW: 148
    GW: 138
  • rune1990
    rune1990 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    This is so funny - I was doing a mini-challenge with just myself for October, so this is perfect! And why not keep it up for another month. I need motivation and I'm very susceptible to shame ;)

My goal is to workout, in some form or another, every day in October! I like feeling strong and hate feeling slow and out of shape like I did during my workout this morning! I'm also a burlesque dancer, so I'd like to get some confidence back after splurging too much this summer.

Current weight: 200
    Goal weight by end of November: 184

Cailee, I just saw your post!! I like your personal goal of working out every other day and I think I will try that too!
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I'm already in but I don't think I put my stats up (apparently, I'm not good at following directions):

CW: 190
    GWL for this challenge: 1lb/week = 8 lbs
    GW: 182

Good luck, everyone!!
  • vaguelyvegan
    vaguelyvegan Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm at 134 and creeping toward my end goal of 130. Seems like a great time to make it happen!
  • yankeesangel
    yankeesangel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    179.6 goal 165 Thx for the challenge. Now to remember to check in every Monday lol have a great day everyone!!!!
  • Ajland321
    Ajland321 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Current weight 140lbs, 1.5 lbs/ week I should be 128 by 11/31. Thanks for the inspiration!
This discussion has been closed.