ZBennyXOXO wrote: »
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    PS chips like Chocolate chips
    PS Pudding
    PS Marshmallows
    PS M&M's
    PS Milk/creamers

edit: beers said

Have you or anyone tried the m and ms? I think it was pumpkin spice? Or was it pumpkin spice chai tea?

I want to try it but the bag is huge!!! I see no small bags :|

Tea - good (Twining's or Bigelow....wasn't fond of Celestial Seasonings)

M&M's bad. These were just weird.

Anybody try these yet?
    DSC_0328.jpg

Hershey's cinnamon chips are yummy (oatmeal cookies)

I like the celestial seasoning one, but now i'm jealous because my store doesn't have the twinings and I'm sure it's a million times better. I may need to venture out in search of this!
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    rhianna818 wrote: »
    I know I am a basic B. I make a special trip to Walmart every Saturday to find all things pumpkin spiced. Sorry, not sorry. lol :) And Sunday morning is my Starbucks PSL w/ soy and no whip.

Just a heads up for anyone with dairy issues, the Starbucks pumpkin spice syrup has dairy in it. Makes me sad because I like the Frappuccino version and haven't mastered making it at home, yet.

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    Btw, God bless this thread! Here's my list now:

Actual pumpkin
    Pumpkin purée
    Pumpkin body wash
    Pumpkin chobani flip thing
    Liquid Splenda - please be something like honey!!

Sorry, but liquid splenda is nothing like honey! It's just splenda with absolutely no calories. Granulated splenda has calories due to the bulking agent. I got tired of wasting those calories when I didn't have to. Liquid splenda is as thin as water.

Here's what I get on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/NuSweet-Liquid-Sucralose-Concentrated-Sweetener/dp/B00I28OQ7K/ref=pd_bia_nav_t_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=12PH9VVEAW0J0EJZ20GQ

Ah, thanks! I did read some reviews on Amazon and I'm considering buying it from there. I forgot to look for it last time I was in the store!

So Kroger seems somewhat less enthused about the whole pumpkin craze? I did find mini pumpkins along with baking instructions but that's about it
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »

I saw their flyer for October. Now I just want to go again. I got some of their stuff like year that I forgot about that were delicious (like the scone cookies).
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »

I saw their flyer for October. Now I just want to go again. I got some of their stuff like year that I forgot about that were delicious (like the scone cookies).

Last year I bought the pumpkin Mochi. They were really good.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    senecarr wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    someone sent me a picture of pumpkin spice tampons.
    "for when pumpkin spice coffee is not enough"

I find it oddly disturbing that your quoted sentence doesn't have a period.

what you did there.... I seez it.
  • rainah84
    rainah84 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin spiced tampons? Seriously? Pretty scary.
  • FunkyTobias
    FunkyTobias Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    59ee00c8d599f1df5cd39cc5eac2b934.jpg
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I don't get this craze, or why it has become such a big thing in the last few years. Can't even stand the smell of this stuff.

I love EVERYTHING Pumpkin!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    577.jpg
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    59ee00c8d599f1df5cd39cc5eac2b934.jpg

this.
    is awesome.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I finally tried these

Trader-Joes-Pumpkin-Walks-Bar-Cereal-Bars.jpg

Meh. Can hardly taste the pumpkin at all...
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    9oiTO6j.png

im crying at this LOL
  • Francl27
    Options
    lingo10 wrote: »
    sixxpoint wrote: »
    9oiTO6j.png

im crying at this LOL

Hahahaha
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I finally tried these

Trader-Joes-Pumpkin-Walks-Bar-Cereal-Bars.jpg

Meh. Can hardly taste the pumpkin at all...
    At least it has a great name XD

• Ready2BFitMom
    Ready2BFitMom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will admit now to being a pumpkin spice loving lunatic but even I think its going overboard lately.
  • MissAmyx
    MissAmyx Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Before Starbucks was run out of town in Melb I managed to try one of the pumpkin spiced lattes and OH.MY.GOD! it was one of the single most foulest things i've ever had the misfortune to taste that and pumpkin pie...holy crap that stuff is so nasty i do not get you americans with your love of all things pumpkin spiced, peanut butter flavoured or cinnamon flavoured (A so called "friend" gave me a piece of big red chewy gum once, it nearly made me cry WHY would you make cinnamon flavoured chewy?! so wrong!)
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    MissAmyx wrote: »
    Before Starbucks was run out of town in Melb I managed to try one of the pumpkin spiced lattes and OH.MY.GOD! it was one of the single most foulest things i've ever had the misfortune to taste that and pumpkin pie...holy crap that stuff is so nasty i do not get you americans with your love of all things pumpkin spiced, peanut butter flavoured or cinnamon flavoured (A so called "friend" gave me a piece of big red chewy gum once, it nearly made me cry WHY would you make cinnamon flavoured chewy?! so wrong!)

Heh, I love it when someone around me is chewing Big Red or pulls out a stick of Big Red from their pocket. They're like a walking air freshener making more than just their breath smell nice. The gum is quite spicy almost to the point of burning, though.
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Lourdesong wrote: »
    MissAmyx wrote: »

Heh, I love it when someone around me is chewing Big Red or pulls out a stick of Big Red from their pocket. They're like a walking air freshener making more than just their breath smell nice. The gum is quite spicy almost to the point of burning, though.

I love Big Red! But I am a little fanatical about cinnamon in general. I'll add it to all kinds of things, and if it's in a recipe I usually double or triple the amount called for.