Options

Replies

• chubbiebunny4444
    Options
    Nothing :] all food is sexy ;]
  • sweetslover22
    sweetslover22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :laugh: A huge cupcake my friend made it was delighted no doght, but the calories weren't good lol
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    YESTERDAY: Cheeseburger (even though I'm trying to go veg), frozen pizza, fried mac n cheese balls... not even joking. I was so incredibly hungover I couldn't stop eating! I ate at a larger deficit than usual all week for that day and I'm planning to cut back this week too, but HOT DAMN that's a lot of food!
  • MissSaturday
    MissSaturday Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    it was a tesco slice of pork with some refill inside.. i cooked it and was very small portion.. taste wasn't that great and when trying to log it in I had an infart!!! 750 calories and didn't even fill my stomach !!! never anymore
  • MsGoblin
    MsGoblin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The worst food calorie-wise were the fajita nachos I had one night after a 60-hour work week. They were delicious, but my stomach was unhappy for a couple of days afterwards.

The worst tasting food I've had since starting this program would be a grain dish by Trader Joe's that tasted like feet smell.
  • MsGoblin
    MsGoblin Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I agree! Coconut water is the worst! I think I tried it when I was hungover and thought it would help me "detox".

I'd rather be hungover.
  • Katey12891
    Katey12891 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    One night I made a self saucing pudding for my partner and I and of course he didn't eat any so I ate almost the whole thing! over a few days mind you but it was soooo good and made me quite sick. Other things that come in at second place include : Fish and chips, 2 minute noodles, chocolate bars, alcohol, and my sister's birthday cake lol.
  • xheatherwright
    xheatherwright Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mcdonalds!! lol
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    I'm not dieting because that's just temporary. This is a lifestyle change.

Same here :drinker:
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Medium Dairy Queen Cookie Dough Blizzard - I looked up the stats while eating it and threw half of it out!

Serving Size (g)450.05
    Calories 1030
    Calories from Fat 370
    Fat (g)41
    Saturated Fat (g)24
    Trans Fatty Acid (g)1
    Cholesterol (mg)75
    Sodium (mg)590
    Carbohydrates (g)151
    Dietary Fiber (g)2
    Total Sugars (g)109
  • hollygoddess
    hollygoddess Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    One time: One of those outrageous high calorie chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches....later it bit me in the *kitten* by making me sick as a dog!
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Half a 14 Piece Bargin Bucket and 2 Chips...Whoops :P A series of awesome unfortunate circumstances led to that. Feels nice to take a break once in a while xD Back to normal tomorrow :)
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Kale. That crap is horrible and people should be punished for liking it.:laugh:

Mmmmmmmmmmm...... Kale! Try it with toasted walnuts, a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and some chopped up red bell peppers. De-lish!
  • tavenne323
    tavenne323 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Kale. That crap is horrible and people should be punished for liking it.:laugh:

Glad I'm not the only one that find it inedible.
  • Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Lots and lots of beer... lol. :drinker:
  • cyndilie
    cyndilie Posts: 52
    Options
    Movie theater popcorn, with butter squirted on top!!! Yikes!! But it was so good!!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Those horrid Shirataki noodles.

This a thousand times this. I am ok with Quinoa and Spaghetti squash is a good choice with pasta sauce... Walden Farms stuff is just ok. PB2 is ok as an ingredient don't make a paste out of it... But those noodle tastes like puppy puke smells.... yUCKy
  • ladybuggprincess99
    ladybuggprincess99 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    over the holidays i ate about 15 cookies among other things in one night... the next few days were so bad that i learned not to overdo it again.

Haha, have you SEEN Casey's double stuffed cookie?

1,000 calories. WELL WORTH IT IN TASTE. Hahaha.
  • DearJuliaG
    DearJuliaG Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    The question is: "Which leads me to the discussion, what's the worst thing you've eaten since the change in lifestyle?" So whether you are "dieting" or have changed your lifestyle, it is still a valid questions. I would find it rare if someone out there said they haven't eaten something not good for them. Fries? Fried ice cream? Too much alcohol in one sitting? Fun Dip? C'mon, there's gotta be something!

For me and my "lifestyle change", I allow myself a treat - not a 'cheat' - onceor twice per week. I mean, if it were a Hershey's kiss once per day, I might do that. But typically I will have that extra glass fo wine or maybe a homemade chocolate chip cookie. I feel that if I treat myself often enough with something small, I dont ever feel like I am depriving myself. I guess that's why it's maintainable.

:flowerforyou: