Options
123457»

Replies

• potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    No one has said Twilight..

Or is that just a given?

Twilight should have been stopped before the 1st one came out. Terrible in all aspects of life!

To be honest, the acting gets better with every movie, so I can't agree. The acting in the first one made my eyes water.
  • toaster6
    toaster6 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Pirates of the Caribbean although, the fourth installment was decent.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Crocodile Dundee, Major League, The Hangover
  • dltaylorii
    dltaylorii Posts: 132
    Options
    To be honest, the acting gets better with every movie, so I can't agree. The acting in the first one made my eyes water.

Better is such an open term though!
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    Nor was I impressed with the Boondocks Saints sequel.

Truth that the sequel wasn't great, but it didn't kill the greatness of the original like (for example) the sequels to the Matrix did. The second BDS is like the second Green Street Hooligans, I just kind of pretend they don't exist.

Agreed!
  • Amanda993
    Amanda993 Posts: 51
    Options
    Charlie's Angels! (The Drew Barrymore Cameron Diaz one)
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Fast and Furious... They could have stopped at 2 honestly. They are all great movies but they are just getting very annoying now

Actually, there is something to be learned from the movies.
    "Life is like watching Fast and Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself."

I think that the Fast & Furious movies (granted I haven't seen 6 yet) started out bad and have been getting gradually better with every one. The first one pissed me off because the acting was awful, the dialogue was cliche as hell, and the plot was basically a retelling of Point Break, which to me is a classic that ranks among one of my favorite movies of all time. The second one was a bit better, but not so good that I'd want to sit through it a second time, same with the third. However, beginning with part 4 I think they finally got their **** together and started putting something watchable and fun together, and 5 was even better.

Boondock Saints 2 was along the same lines as TFATF2 in my opinion: Watchable, but not so good you'd want to see it a second time.

Lost Boys is another one of my all time favorites, and neither of the sequels did the original justice (although part 3 did a somewhat admirable job of trying IMO). A while back I started writing my own Lost Boys fanfic to detail what I interpreted as the back story in between 1 and 2 and behind the ending, with Corey Haim's character appearing for that post credits scene as a vampire.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    In summary, "That's enough, "Saw" movies. Seriously, just cut it out." lol.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Paranormal activity.

It was creepier not explained.
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    for sure. Enough SAW already
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Fast and Furious... They could have stopped at 2 honestly. They are all great movies but they are just getting very annoying now

Actually, there is something to be learned from the movies.
    "Life is like watching Fast and Furious 6. It's not easy, most of the time it's just dumb and pointless, everything is fake, there is a lot of noise, but if you close your eyes and picture yourself in an open field or a quiet forest, you can maybe make it to the end without killing yourself."

I think that the Fast & Furious movies (granted I haven't seen 6 yet) started out bad and have been getting gradually better with every one. The first one pissed me off because the acting was awful, the dialogue was cliche as hell, and the plot was basically a retelling of Point Break, which to me is a classic that ranks among one of my favorite movies of all time. The second one was a bit better, but not so good that I'd want to sit through it a second time, same with the third. However, beginning with part 4 I think they finally got their **** together and started putting something watchable and fun together, and 5 was even better.

Boondock Saints 2 was along the same lines as TFATF2 in my opinion: Watchable, but not so good you'd want to see it a second time.

Lost Boys is another one of my all time favorites, and neither of the sequels did the original justice (although part 3 did a somewhat admirable job of trying IMO). A while back I started writing my own Lost Boys fanfic to detail what I interpreted as the back story in between 1 and 2 and behind the ending, with Corey Haim's character appearing for that post credits scene as a vampire.

Didn't know there was a 3 until now. I will have to check that out.
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen Saw, but agree.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen Saw, but agree.

well that makes sense
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Grease 2
    Jurassic Park III
    Most Disney movies(not Pixar) but Lion King 2....Thank you, Michael Eisner. :grumble:
    The Matrix
    Star Wars...I'd rather poke forks in my eyes than watch Phantom Menace..
    The Next Karate Kid
    Dumb and Dumberer.........Just..NO!!
    Dirty Dancing
    Jaws
    Speed II
    Friday the 13th...Part VIII is just stupid.
    Batman & Robin...so effing stupid. And let me just say.....BATMAN NIPPLES