What about BK?

Culvers Butterburger FTW
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    maidentl wrote: »
    i also need to know what toxins and then how i know when the toxins are gone. is there a test you guys do

The questions asking about the toxins serve to illustrate the fact that no one ever answers that question. They don't know any specific toxins they are trying to eliminate, it's a just a vague term that sounds important.

one day someone will tell us. one day. i am really curious as i never detoxed before so just thinking what on earth is lurking in my bod that they are getting rid of. Going to ask my doctor for a toxin test.

OK, clearly you are not understanding. It's a mythical boogey man. There are no toxins lurking in your body. Anything your body needs to rid itself of, it does so through bathroom visits and sweating and in an emergency, vomiting. You don't need a toxin test.

Pssst.... I think.... I could be wrong... but I think @Therealobi1 is being sarcastic and asking the same question we all ask... WHAT TOXINS!???

HWnb73T.gif__AND_NOW_IT'S_RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    He h'angry

Is it da toxins?
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    What about BK?

Culvers Butterburger FTW

Nommmmmmmmmm
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    i also need to know what toxins and then how i know when the toxins are gone. is there a test you guys do

The questions asking about the toxins serve to illustrate the fact that no one ever answers that question. They don't know any specific toxins they are trying to eliminate, it's a just a vague term that sounds important.

one day someone will tell us. one day. i am really curious as i never detoxed before so just thinking what on earth is lurking in my bod that they are getting rid of. Going to ask my doctor for a toxin test.

OK, clearly you are not understanding. It's a mythical boogey man. There are no toxins lurking in your body. Anything your body needs to rid itself of, it does so through bathroom visits and sweating and in an emergency, vomiting. You don't need a toxin test.

Pssst.... I think.... I could be wrong... but I think @Therealobi1 is being sarcastic and asking the same question we all ask... WHAT TOXINS!???
    I believe you are correct. Her sarcasm is worthy of my admiration, because I love me some sarcasm. :smile: Well played, @Therealobi1 !
  • andalite4412
    andalite4412 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Someone I know on Facebook has gotten into Plexus crap and posted this one day about their BioCleanse or something:

"Think of it like this: a tree dies... Mushrooms and fungus start growing and decomposing it and it eventually goes back into the Earth.
    Fungus (Candida is a fungus) thrives on dead matter. The first time you ever took an antibiotic (and you were probably VERY young when this started), it went in and killed the bacteria that were making you sick. It killed the bad bacteria and it ALSO killed the good bacteria that colonized the colon. It killed it, made it dead. So there's dead matter now floating around in your colon. A buffet for FUNGUS!! So the fungus starts feasting on the dead bacteria and it does what anything does when it eats a lot. It grows, and grows, and GROWS!! The fungus starts to line the inside of your colon. When your colon is lined with fungus, it can no longer properly absorb nutrients from the food you eat and vitamins you take. Also, fungus has now taken your immune system hostage. Fungus is the boss, not your immune system! That's what it happening! Fungus has started decomposing your immune system. Your body may not actually die, but you may get food or seasonal allergies, joint pain, or some strange diseases like Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, IBS, rheumatoid arthritis, or many other autoimmune disorders. Scary stuff. Yeast/fungus is a BEAST!
    Imagine if there was a way to kill this fungus and recolonize the good bacteria that keeps your gut in check so you can begin to live a normal life again? I've found something that could do just that and it's been a pure gift to see people I love get their life back!"

-_-
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    bccanbstrbd0.gif
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Someone I know on Facebook has gotten into Plexus crap and posted this one day about their BioCleanse or something:

"Think of it like this: a tree dies... Mushrooms and fungus start growing and decomposing it and it eventually goes back into the Earth.
    Fungus (Candida is a fungus) thrives on dead matter. The first time you ever took an antibiotic (and you were probably VERY young when this started), it went in and killed the bacteria that were making you sick. It killed the bad bacteria and it ALSO killed the good bacteria that colonized the colon. It killed it, made it dead. So there's dead matter now floating around in your colon. A buffet for FUNGUS!! So the fungus starts feasting on the dead bacteria and it does what anything does when it eats a lot. It grows, and grows, and GROWS!! The fungus starts to line the inside of your colon. When your colon is lined with fungus, it can no longer properly absorb nutrients from the food you eat and vitamins you take. Also, fungus has now taken your immune system hostage. Fungus is the boss, not your immune system! That's what it happening! Fungus has started decomposing your immune system. Your body may not actually die, but you may get food or seasonal allergies, joint pain, or some strange diseases like Fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, IBS, rheumatoid arthritis, or many other autoimmune disorders. Scary stuff. Yeast/fungus is a BEAST!
    Imagine if there was a way to kill this fungus and recolonize the good bacteria that keeps your gut in check so you can begin to live a normal life again? I've found something that could do just that and it's been a pure gift to see people I love get their life back!"

-_-

That quote is just amazing.

Image.ashx?multiverseid=253533&type=card
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

-_-

This is one of the the biggest loads of crap I've ever read. Which is saying a lot since I spend so much time on this forum.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend Irish Spring moisture blast for a full body cleanse; it smells great, makes you feel all clean and shiny, and is relatively inexpensive! My next choice would be Coast.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Saying that your liver or any other organ needs a break is like saying, "well today I'm going to cardiovert myself and stop my heart from beating, just to give it a break."
  • andalite4412
    edited October 2015
    Options
    That quote is just amazing.

Image.ashx?multiverseid=253533&type=card

LOL. I wonder if I have some of those cards around to build a fungus deck. Now I'll have to go look

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    The best full body cleanse I know is the shower.

Try it. It really, really works.

-_-

Wow. No wonder they're on a cleanse... They're obviously full of crap.

Unfortunately, I am not sure that cleanse will cut it, though. :/
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    Harvard Scholarship-$130,000.00
    Cat Nip-$3.50
    Hawaiian Shirt-$20.00
    Cleanse Diet Thread on MFP Forums-Priceless
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Cat Nip-$3.50
    Hawaiian Shirt-$20.00

I like you
  • mattyc772014
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    Cat Nip-$3.50
    Hawaiian Shirt-$20.00

I like you

I like you too!
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    The best full body cleanse I know is the shower.

Try it. It really, really works.

-_-

THIS is great! Can't stop laughing. <3
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • andalite4412
    Options

-_-

Yeahhhhhh. Out of curiosity, I looked up what's in the BioCleanse stuff, and it's just vitamin C, magnesium hydroxide, and a bit of sodium. Magnesium hydroxide is also known as milk of magnesia, which is a laxative. And this stuff is $40 a month. So.. $40 a month for what you can find $3-$6 bucks at Walmart... all to go poop. But going poop must mean it's working as otherwise, the food just sits in there an rots! lmao