Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    In an attempt to avoid the Bermuda Triangle, her plane crashed as she drowned in the octopus's garden...
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    In a battle with a more powerful warlock.
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    After attacking and murdering several men in what would later come to be known as the "Black Lotus Killings", she was executed via electrocution. Her last words, however, were "See you tonight, Governor." The Governor was later found dead of a heart attack in his home. Medical examiners said the attack was most likely induced by severe fright.
  • suzreen
    Options
    Well, she had some man trouble, and I suggested a road trip, just the two of us. We met a very handsome drifter along the way, but things just kind of went from bad to worse. We decided to go out in a blaze of glory, and drove our car right off a cliff in a super picturesque setting in Utah.
  • finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Skydive gone wrong
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Got lost in a plate of nachos. They pulled out his body a week later.
  • suzreen
    Options
    Killed in a drunken brawl at his mom's third wedding.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Infected toe nail ..it was gruesome
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Her post count got too high. Doctors could not save her.
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Died of hypothermia due to lack of clothing during the winter :tongue:
  • suzreen
    Options
    She had a rashy red raw rumpus, scratched it a bit too much, it became infected and resistant to antibiotics. She left her body to science so they could find new drugs that work more effectively on rashy red raw rumpus infections. When they find the new cure, it might be named after her, and children for years to come will hear of her selfness and tragic short life.
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Badly needing to use the restroom, she dies when her bladder explodes while patiently waiting in the 15 items or less lane at the local HEB behind a lady who is: paying all of her 16 different items with coupons by check. She falls to the floor when the lady in front of her says "Oh, dear - it seems I left my ID in the car, I'll be right back..." as she rolls away in her scooter...
  • suzreen
    Options
    Hit by an ambulance speeding to try to save lauranorr. He lived through that, but that same lady on the scooter got the EMTs to check her blood pressure, her blood sugar, her pulse, her bone density, etc. and he expired while waiting for her to finish.
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    smothered in love by her kids when they realize what a saint she was all those years. tragic ending...loved litereally to death *lets all take a moment to remember*
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    attacked by a crowd in south jersey