Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    While rollerblading down a neighborhood in San Antonio, she begins "rolling her R's" in preparation for her Spanish test on Friday. Rolling her eyes at the onlookers as they ridicule her, she fails to see the Rolls-Royce approaching and crashes head on as her helmet flies off her head rolling down the street. The driver was charged with DUI as they found bottles of Rolling Rock in the driver's seat. She initially survived the accident but later died at the hospital when they found traces of woodlice she had ingested while waiting for the ambulance, also known as "roly-polys"...
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Overdose - She accidentally receives the yearly dosage amount of cooties' vaccination as opposed to the monthly dosage she normally gets...
    #nomorecuddling
    Options
    She decided to go the safer route not heed Dr. House's advice...
    #everybodylies
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    collateral casualty in a drive by nutting in the park from a squirrel.
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    He tried to sneak a peak under a nuns gown. Turned out to be Whoopi Goldberg during the filming of Sister Act 3 Nuns n Guns
    #don'tmesswithasister

She dies from shock and utter disbelief when she finds out that extreme foreplay is not an actual event in the X games...
    #allthistrainingfornothing
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Always an overachiever since her high school years, passed every test since her elementary years, she unfortunately failed her 1st and undoubtedly most important test - the STD test...
    #syphilis
    Options
    She died of anger and embarrassment when, after renting the movie "The Color Purple" she found out it was NOT a documentary of the life of Prince...
    #darlingnikki
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    got bit by an AIDS dog.
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    He broke the one rule of Club Silencio, and he had to be permanently SILENCIO-ed!
    Options
    While awaiting the arrival of the Great Pumpkin, she died in a 3-way scuffle between her, Patty and the little red-head girl...
    #goodgrief
  • GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    She doesn't realize how quick and nimble I am on my feet and as she is so focused on trying to run me over in her car I jump out of the way without her realizing there is a cliff right there and she goes over the cliff. Crashing to a fire-engulfed death.
    Options
    Died during the Cobra Kai initiation...
    #sweeptheleg
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Maggot infestation of the spleen. Those 7-Eleven hot dogs finally caught up with him.