Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    Jerseyex wrote: »
    attacked by a crowd in south jersey

causality of an riot in SJ where a incredibly intelligent and sweet man was brutally attacked.
  • T0M_K
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    He was riding his dirt bike over a hill when he plunged suddenly into a hole....the hole seemed to go on forever.....it seemed he was falling for days....suddenly he seemed to pop OUT of the ground....and he and crashed his bike to the ground in shock as he started at a giant kangaroo....which promptly beat the crap out of him. He was the first man to fall thru the earth to Australia and survive...only to be killed by an escaped boxing kangaroo.

you have to do the BEST bedtime stories "off the cuff" lol
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    He ate a poisoned bagel that he purchased in South Jersey
  • T0M_K
    Options
    Jerseyex wrote: »
    He ate a poisoned bagel that he purchased in South Jersey

she got runned over by a monster truck...squished to death...ironically the car was unharmed and is looking for a new driver.
  • Jerseyex
    Jerseyex Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    Got hit by an suv while riding his dirt bike
  • T0M_K
    Options
    shot tween the eyeballs with lag
  • suzreen
    suzreen Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    SEt himself on fire in protest Donald Trump won the presidency.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    She sacrificed her own life so that her local Mexican restaurant could have Free Taco Tuesdays for eternity!
  • kcongel90
    kcongel90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Starve to death while endlessly looking at funny internet cartoons
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Similar to the hole in a donut, she could never fill the hole in her heart that was left because she never got to see the band Menudo perform live in concert. As consolation, she tried eating menudo to fill the void but instead it filled the bowel as she ultimately died from food poisoning...
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    After faking her death to see how many people would attend her funeral, she dies from sadness when nobody shows...
    #areflectionofmenotyou