Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

How is the MFPer above going to die?

Options

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    While visiting the beautiful swamps in Mississippi, she noticed some large furry animals running around. She grew excited and yelled "Wombats" and took off. I tried telling her those were the giant Nutria Rats but she was too far gone. They devoured her in a matter of seconds.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    She ran away from home to join the circus. I tried telling her it was a pretty bad idea to combine riding a unicycle, walking a tight rope, and being shot out of a canon into one act.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    A jealous husband shot him
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    After her husband shot me, she was next
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Something about him and a gerbil..they say the story was too awful to repeat
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    I tried to warn her that the jump from a gerbil to a jackrabbit was a little much, but shes always knows best so....
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    During his recuperation from a horrible bowling injury, he bought a used electric muscle stimulator off of craigslist for $7.50. Sure, it was a little dirty and smelled kind of funny, but he was sure it was fine. During one of his more intense "genital stimulation" sessions, there was a short in the wiring and a fire ensued which was fueled by his manly hairiness.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    During his recuperation from a horrible bowling injury, he bought a used electric muscle stimulator off of craigslist for $7.50. Sure, it was a little dirty and smelled kind of funny, but he was sure it was fine. During one of his more intense "genital stimulation" sessions, there was a short in the wiring and a fire ensued which was fueled by his manly hairiness.

Omg..hilarious :D

I heard it was a heart attack brought on by excessive exertion at 100..taking care of his harem
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Murdered by his wife ..he came home with lipstick on his collar and genital herpes
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    She was a huge fan of Teflon. Over the years the small flecks of Teflon coating her pans accumulated in her colon, coating the inside, causing all her foods to slide right on out. She died from malnutrition.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    While trying to save me via CPR, I had a particularly heinous fart, one of those ones that hurt badly and I spasmed and may have bit her tongue off during the process.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    She was in the chit chat forums. She got incredibly angry at a few posters with no sense of humor. She ran to the kitchen and grabbed a banana and a cream puff and began punching her computer screen with both. She didn't stop until her hands were shattered. She contracted Salmonella into her open wounds from the cream in the cream puff.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    He had a sugar daddy who beat the cream right out of his cream puff....sad