I have a gym crush he's caucasian and I'm mix ! Help!

Options

Replies

• porcelain_dj
    porcelain_dj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Alluminati wrote: »
    He used to be skinned?

**cries**

If i missed spelled some word's.... sorry . I was typing on a Iphone :)
    ilfaith wrote: »
    I live in northeast Florida as well, and have no shortage of friends in interracial relationships. I don't think most people would bat an eye. He may or may not have an issue with the color of your skin, but you'll never know if you don't approach him.

• porcelain_dj
    Options
    Im going too. I was just talking to one of my co owrkers who is a guy. He gave me some advice on how to go about it. So ill keep you guys updated on sunday!
  • porcelain_dj
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    _Waffle_ wrote: »
    i'm a white boy and my ex was a dark skinned girl. i had no ragrets. you should go for it. he may not be interested but if he's a regular type dude, he'll prob go for it too. doesn't mean you have to get married or anything. just give him your number.

You should get that tattooed on your back.

Or below the neck

no-ragrets-temporary-tattoo.jpg

beat me to it.

NOSdOlQ.gif
    :D
  • Backagainbbg340
    Backagainbbg340 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Im going too. I was just talking to one of my co owrkers who is a guy. He gave me some advice on how to go about it. So ill keep you guys updated on sunday!

Did he say to say..."Hi. How are you?"?
  • Backagainbbg340
    Backagainbbg340 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    zcihdqen2hjt.jpg

Ask yourself: what would Clayton do?
    8fBcTSX.gif

Hahahaha
    Ok going to YouTube chappelles standup material
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options

Is this coworker gay? I only ask because he might be giving you bad advice just so he can hit on the dude.
  • porcelain_dj
    Options

No.... not yet.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    If things don't work out, let me know. I'm white. I'm only 5'11 3/8" but you can't tell the difference horizontally.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

No.... not yet.

Then his advice sucks because "hi" is usually a good starting place for someone you've never talked to.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    I just randomly saw this pic right after I read this thread, so it must be a sign for you to go for it.
    094b9beed36673c0fd716a729feb2efc.jpg
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    Grow a pair... Your hot... don't sweat it
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    Non_Stop wrote: »
    Ok so I have a hug crush on this guy that goes to my gym. I workout 4 days a week and 3 out of the 4 day I'm there he is also there. When I go to the gym I'm extremely focused and he is too. It all started about a month and a half ago. I was working out with one of my co workers . We were just chit chatting about how to build muscle in my problem areas when my crush (not at the time) walked by. My co worker stated to me that my crush use to be extremely skinned and now he is just godly lol like a Greek god !!! He's about 6'3 ,caucasian ,blonde hair , blue eyes and slim built. Ever since that day I started to notice him more and more. About a week and a half after that I was working out my triceps. I looked in the mirror to make sure my form was correct and then I saw him looking at me in the same mirror but then he quickly turned his head . Ever since then I can feel him looking at me and when I decided to look back he looks away. I'm extremely shy to say anything and when I hype my self to say something I chicken out big time . In my gym there's a private room with punching bags , ropes and TRX equipment. I was working out on one of the stands and I had my head phones in just jamming. He came over and point basically asking if I was done and I just waved it off like yea I'm done. Big mistake ... That was like my chance but I never took off my headphones. But lately for the last week I've notice him workout closer and closer to me. I don't know if I'm over thinking that he might be interested because I'm so interested in him. Should I say anything to him? I don't know if he is even attracted to me . I'm a very pretty woman inside and out but I'm mix with Peruvian , Jamaican and Native American and I'm on the browner side. I'm curvy built 36-27-43 . I started at 179 now I'm 159 !!!! So I don't know if he is interested in another race . I'm down with the swirl life lol( interracial dating) but I never been hit on by a white guy before. And I am so scared of rejection because I never put myself in the position to be rejected. So what should I do!!!! I need help!!!! Serious answers please!!

i'm a white boy and my ex was a dark skinned girl. i had no ragrets. you should go for it. he may not be interested but if he's a regular type dude, he'll prob go for it too. doesn't mean you have to get married or anything. just give him your number.

You're very purdy for a white boy.

giphy.gif

OP, and that's how it's done.

Oh yeah you welcome.

Oh FFS. You two get in a thread and it just gets ruined. I'll never get that out of my head.
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Ruined threads are the best threads.
  • Sparky_1113
    Sparky_1113 Posts: 2,886 Member
    Options

Ah no dont grow those.. That will be a sure turn off I think!
  • kk_inprogress
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    Ok so I have a hug crush on this guy that goes to my gym. I workout 4 days a week and 3 out of the 4 day I'm there he is also there. When I go to the gym I'm extremely focused and he is too. It all started about a month and a half ago. I was working out with one of my co workers . We were just chit chatting about how to build muscle in my problem areas when my crush (not at the time) walked by. My co worker stated to me that my crush use to be extremely skinned and now he is just godly lol like a Greek god !!! He's about 6'3 ,caucasian ,blonde hair , blue eyes and slim built. Ever since that day I started to notice him more and more. About a week and a half after that I was working out my triceps. I looked in the mirror to make sure my form was correct and then I saw him looking at me in the same mirror but then he quickly turned his head . Ever since then I can feel him looking at me and when I decided to look back he looks away. I'm extremely shy to say anything and when I hype my self to say something I chicken out big time . In my gym there's a private room with punching bags , ropes and TRX equipment. I was working out on one of the stands and I had my head phones in just jamming. He came over and point basically asking if I was done and I just waved it off like yea I'm done. Big mistake ... That was like my chance but I never took off my headphones. But lately for the last week I've notice him workout closer and closer to me. I don't know if I'm over thinking that he might be interested because I'm so interested in him. Should I say anything to him? I don't know if he is even attracted to me . I'm a very pretty woman inside and out but I'm mix with Peruvian , Jamaican and Native American and I'm on the browner side. I'm curvy built 36-27-43 . I started at 179 now I'm 159 !!!! So I don't know if he is interested in another race . I'm down with the swirl life lol( interracial dating) but I never been hit on by a white guy before. And I am so scared of rejection because I never put myself in the position to be rejected. So what should I do!!!! I need help!!!! Serious answers please!!

You're very purdy for a white boy.

giphy.gif

OP, and that's how it's done.

Oh yeah you welcome.

Oh FFS. You two get in a thread and it just gets ruined. I'll never get that out of my head.

This isn't about you KK, it's about OP's desire for Greek, blue eyed, and slender.

I have two of those characteristics. What've you got?
  • kk_inprogress
    Options

You never know. There's rumor up thread that he just might like that. His orientation hasn't been confirmed, because you know, that would require the OP to talk to him.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »

You never know. There's rumor up thread that he just might like that. His orientation hasn't been confirmed, because you know, that would require the OP to talk to him.

He'll be her best gay friend evar!!!!