Over 200 New Year New Me Part 24

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    LilDeb - I am in awe of you and your workouts! You are so inspiring!! I wanna be just like you!
    LittleSpy - That's great news about your friend!
    CoGirl - Sorry you had a rough day. At least you can take solace in the fact that you look amazing!!

Check-in for today:
    Cals - Under at 1145
    Water - 72 oz
    Exercise - None. Could have gone to the gym, but chose to watch a movie. However, I am planning on going tomorrow morning while Jonathan is brewing.
    Proud: I finally found pectin! This is for the red pepper jelly I'll be making tomorrow in preparation for the grits competition. Tomorrow should be a pretty nutty day, full of lots of tasting to make sure everything is right. I'm not making a healthy dish by any means, so I'll try and keep my tastes tiny.

Enjoy your weekend!!
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Co Girl-Now I can see the pictures at home and you look absolutely amazing! You can definitely see the difference all over! Jasons Deli is sooo good!! I've never had their salad bar but hearing you talk about it makes me want to. Hope you can get your air conditioner fixed.

LittleSpy-Congrats on the excessive peeing yesterday! :laugh:

Cris-WTG on not eating the McDonalds! You will look smokin hot in your dress!

LilDebbie-Hope your knee and ankle get better. Rest up and maybe put some ice on it. Did you enjoy your date night?

Heather-Be safe camping out in the nasty weather!! Have lots of fun.

blue-Hope you get to feeling better.

I know I missed a few people, sorry. I'm still half asleep but wanted to stop by before I went off to spin class. I didn't check in last night because Mike changed up where we went to eat and of course, they didn't have any nutritional information. GRR!! Off to the gym I go!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    jess - dte night is tonight, when myt mom comes and gets the girls.

went to lift class this morning, forgot my hrm (well i had the chest strap and forgot the watch),

We tiffed that i was up over 1 lbs ths morning, maybe yestreday's loss was too good to be true :sad:
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    Morning Ladies!!

Looks like a Lot of you lost a lot of weight this week!!!! As for me I didn't lose any weigt after all. That 1.5 lbs last Saturday must have been a fluke. Well yesterday was busier than I expected and screwed me up. I went to lunch with a friend and then had pizza for dinner. And that of course put me over and I didn't have anytime to workout because it was GNO and I was running late. So today I going to try harder and get some exercise in. I am sitting at the car shop right now like I have been for the last hour! Argh!! I am reading everything on my phone so I won't be responding individually today but I did read every one of them and I am very proud of all of you!! Hopefully o can lose some weight before going on vacation next Thursday because I am sure that I won't be able to do great during even though I will try. I can't wait till next week to see my niece for the first time and go to my first Rangers game!!

Well gotta go my battery is dying. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Almost forgot 0 loss for me this week. :(
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    LilDebbie-Oops. My memory is not very good. Have fun on your date tonight. :smile: Don't sweat your pound that you are up. You are doing awesome!

raider-We missed ya yesterday. Hope today is a better day for ya.

Man! I have never done a morning spin class. It freaking rocks!! I may have to switch to the morning classes! Whew! Just finished my "brunch" gonna watch Friday Night Lights and then get my butt in gear. I can't remember the last time I spent a weekend home, this is weird, but I like it! Have a great Saturday Ladies!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    LilDebbie-Oops. My memory is not very good. Have fun on your date tonight. :smile: Don't sweat your pound that you are up. You are doing awesome!

raider-We missed ya yesterday. Hope today is a better day for ya.

Man! I have never done a morning spin class. It freaking rocks!! I may have to switch to the morning classes! Whew! Just finished my "brunch" gonna watch Friday Night Lights and then get my butt in gear. I can't remember the last time I spent a weekend home, this is weird, but I like it! Have a great Saturday Ladies!

not sure where we want to go...i am in such a funk today :sad: we were ging to applebees then looked at the low cal sodium OMG..then got in the mood for pizza and then looked at the calories and OMG...

I have been cranky all morning, and really want to eat (btw a ltitle while go my weight was back down to yesterday morning so that is good)...I am tired of TOM being here and want it to leave asap.

We go to the sunday morning spin class the lady is tough tough !!!!
  • raiderape
    Options
    Jess - I missed all of you too! Every time I had a few secs I wanted to get on the computer but couldn't. :sad: I don't know what I am going to do when I don't talk to you girls for 6 days!!!!! :brokenheart: :brokenheart: I am going to go through withdrawals and I will have a lot to catch up on.

Deb - Hope you have a great date night tonight!! You will find some where to go and find something good to eat. You are a pro at finding something delicious that is good for you when going out! Don't let TOM get you down you are doing great!!
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Ugh. WHY did I have to overeat at the party?????!!?!?!??! :sad:
  • raiderape
    Options
    Ugh. WHY did I have to overeat at the party?????!!?!?!??! :sad:

It's okay. You did it and now your over it. Today is a new day and you are going to see Threederville this week!!!
  • raiderape
    Options
    Check in for yesterday:

Calories: Over
    Water: Okay around 80 oz
    Exercise: Some cleaning around the house
    Sodium: Over
    Proud: Not sure of anything. Ate leftover pizza twice but then had a good dinner.
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Checking in for yesterday:
    calories- around 2100
    water- no bueno had some at the gym
    sodium- surprisingly ok
    excercise- w8d3 really thought I'd die
    cals burned- 883
    proud- I ate all my excercise plus some but I am not stressing it just hitting the gym
    again this morning

my weight was 195.2 this morning but I'm not counting it because between sweating, drinking beer and no water I'm sure I'm dehydrated... But 195.2 is my lowest previous weight so it's good to see it again even if it's a fluke it gives me hope that I'll c it for real soon!

Gotta get ready for the gym

Bye
  • bluenote
    Options
    I have a food hangover. :sick: Haven't had one of these in a long time. After I surveyed the damage from last night, I didn't do as horribly as I thought. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible like the old Nancy. I am slowly getting better at facing all of my favorites at parties. :ohwell:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I had planned for 3 beers. Then TOM completely took control of my brain and body so I axed the beers and had PRETZEL STICKS DIPPED IN CHOCOLATE FROSTING instead. :embarassed: :laugh: Surprisingly that magnificently delicious little binge only cost me 200 calories.

Today I'm having a kind of free day. Those aren't really dangerous anymore because I have portions under control. I ate chinese food. Hubby made a healthy choice for us! We're in love with the honey chicken from our fav. chinese place. But, oh, it's about the worst thing on the menu nutrition wise. Battered and fried and honey and buttery and OMG. So he decided we should order one healthy dish, steamed chicken and veggies with no MSG & sauce on the side, along with that so we could eat half and half and we'd still get what we want but only eat half as much of it. He's so smart. :tongue: I love having him more on board. He's even joining MFP. :drinker: I may finally get around to drinking the beer we bought last Saturday.

Going to the gym in the morning because a friend & her mom are driving through my city tomorrow so they want to stop & have dinner with us so I have to make some calorie room. I'm inadvertently zigzagging my calories, but apparently my body thinks that's pretty rad so... that's cool. :tongue:
  • bluenote
    Options
    I survived the buffet tonight fairly well. I need to flush out the last two days' worth of high sodium, though! Drink! <---water, that is.

check in:

calories: good
    water: 100 and counting
    exercise: 40 mins Old Bessie with 3 lb. weights, arm work and pilates in bed
    proud: I didn't go over cals at the buffet. Man, those ribs were good! :devil:
  • bluenote
    Options
    OK gals, you have to go see Deb's thread with her before and after pics. She looks ten years younger and so good! WTG, Deb! Hubby looks great, too!!!
  • lildebbie
    Options
    OK gals, you have to go see Deb's thread with her before and after pics. She looks ten years younger and so good! WTG, Deb! Hubby looks great, too!!!

Thank you very much :smile: Looking at those pics, i am proud that i look smaller, didn't think i looked that much smaller...so excited for 50 more lbs
  • lildebbie
    Options
    by the way...i didn't like my new profile pic, the on i liked my head got cut off:sad: :sad:
  • lildebbie
    Options
    Cals 1747
    Water - just during spin class
    Exercise - spin class
    cals burned - 588
    Proud - That i took pictures today and didn't cringe at the sight of them, not that i am skinny but not necessarily repulsive.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I just have another fun neighborhood adventure to share.

I was once again sitting on my front porch. A woman walks by my house, then backs up, bends over immediately under the street light, drops her pants, and urinates on my front lawn. Holy. Crap. :noway:

I wasn't hiding -- I was plainly sitting right under the light on my porch. I ran inside to tell dh and since he has no shame he stormed out onto the porch to tell her to get lost. All she had to say for herself was "Good mornin'!" :indifferent:

THEN the icing on the cake was that she went into my neighbor's house. WHAT?! You couldn't walk 20 more feet to their bathroom? Seriously? Ugh. The police dispatcher thought it was all pretty funny. My decent neighbors & I have some serious issues with that house so I wanted the complaint to go on record at least. In one way it's hilarious but in so many other ways I really really really really really want to move. :tongue: