AMJ20152015 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I'm moving to Canada

Me too!
  • cmfougere
    cmfougere Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    You will both have to pass our very ambitious food challenge. Can you eat a large poutine, a fried beavertail and wash it all down with a large double double? If you were thinking of coming to Atlantic Canada, I'd make you eat a donair as well.
  • AMJ20152015
    AMJ20152015 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    cmfougere wrote: »
    You will both have to pass our very ambitious food challenge. Can you eat a large poutine, a fried beavertail and wash it all down with a large double double? If you were thinking of coming to Atlantic Canada, I'd make you eat a donair as well.

Oh please, I'm Greek. I'll even wash it down with a Mooseheads beer!
  • jmule24
    jmule24 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    the-eh-team_med.jpeg
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Oh please, I'm Greek. I'll even wash it down with a Mooseheads beer!

Now, now...no need to go THAT far. There is much better beer to be had around here!

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

mmm I'll take a donair please and poutine. Back bacon on a bun would be good too. I'm way too Canadian.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Forget the food, can you say "Sorry"?
  • DrFever100
    DrFever100 Posts: 5,899 Member
    Options
    We are screwed as a nation. We gave Trudeau a majority government in his first term. It's gonna be real bad in 4 years.

Better the devil you know than the devil you don't!

And PS to the American bashing American Stereotypes..... easy now. You don't want to get u Canadians going. Wait.....is stereotype too big a word? Lol
  • DrFever100
    Options
    3 down football is real football
  • DrFever100
    Options
    Us Canadians are the best

You can say that again
  • DrFever100
    Options
    That's my Canuck gal!!!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I voted the way I would have voted even if I hadn't wanted Harper to have his *kitten* handed to him. Sadly, my MP (a very good and experienced MP) lost his seat in the red wave. I am happy to have the old government gone and I am cautiously optimistic about what may happen with the new one but I really wish we hadn't lost so many great candidates.
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    DrFever100 wrote: »
    We are screwed as a nation. We gave Trudeau a majority government in his first term. It's gonna be real bad in 4 years.

And PS to the American bashing American Stereotypes..... easy now. You don't want to get u Canadians going. Wait.....is stereotype too big a word? Lol

Agreed. Can only hope he's more than just good hair.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    DrFever100 wrote: »

Agreed. Can only hope he's more than just good hair.

I have a good deal of cautious hope going on here. He's been raised by one of our country's ballsiest females and as far as I can see, has married a pretty cool one, too. There's got to be more there than just the hair.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-politics-margaret-trudeau-neil-macdonald-1.3282894

http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/election/meet-sophie-gregoire-trudeau-justin-trudeau-s-wife-1.2619284